Silk road the belt and road initiative scholarship Sichuan university for BS, MS and PhD under “The belt and road initiative” are now declared open for students of those countries from where this silk road connects with south Asian countries, Europe and African regions named as “21st century maritime silk road”.
The Belt and Road Initiative Scholarship Eligibility
International students who are progressing towards their Bachelor programs, master degrees or doctoral fellowships are eligible to apply for the belt and road initiative scholarship scheme. Students from countries falling in Southern Asian part, African regions and European states connecting through silk road can apply for silk road scholarship.
The Belt and Road Initiative Scholarship details
International students who will win The belt and road initiative scholarship will be given with following benefits as stated below:
|The Belt and Road Initiative Scholarship benefits|
|Bachelor||20,000 ¥ / year||None Stipend||No Room|
|Master||Fully Funded||3000¥ Stipend||Free Room|
|Doctorate||Fully Funded||3500¥ Stipend||Free Room|
How to apply for the Belt and Road Initiative Scholarship?
Sichuan University International Students Interview
International students are required to contact with the admission office of Sichuan university for obtaining the application form for the belt and road initiative scholarship. Follow listed steps to maximize your chances to win silk road scholarship:
- Write an email to Sichuan University stating that you are looking for belt and road initiative scholarship so they can provide you with an application form
- While sending an email to Sichuan university please state following things clearly in body of your email as below:
–Your country, your education level, Your age, your field of interest
–Write these parameters in a tabular format so they can easily read
- Then if you belong from the eligible country of silk road belt and road initiative scholarship program then admission office will contact you with a reply on your email for further application procedures.
- If you get a positive reply from Admission office of Sichuan university then you will be required to fill an online application for the belt and road scholarship program, admission office of Sichuan university will provide you with the link to apply online. Otherwise you can click here to open Sichuan university Online application system webpage
- You are not required to pay application fee for silk road scholarship
- Contact details of Sichuan University are:
Sichuan University phone: 0086-28-85407199 Fax: 0086-28-85462992
Email of Sichuan University: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Address of Sichuan University: Overseas Student Office, Sichuan University, No.24 South Section 1, Yihuan Road, Chengdu, Sichuan, P. R. China 610065
Sichuan University Official notice of The Belt and Road Initiative Scholarship Program
- Deadline of the silk road scholarship is 31st May and application submission accept from 1st March 2017