Cuba Government MBBS Scholarship has been announced for Pakistani students to enroll in medical universities of Cuba. Cuba Government Scholarship 2017-2018 for Medicine Undergraduate Studies are open by HEC Pakistan in collaboration with Cuban Government. The Higher Education Commission (HEC) has mentioned that over 1,000 completely sponsored/supported MBBS grants to be offered to Pakistani medical students by the Cuban government for graduate studies in general comprehensive medicine (proportional to MBBS) in driving Cuban establishments.
Benefits of Cuba scholarship:
Government of Cuba provides free education for MBBS students in all Cuba Universities. International students winning Cuba Scholarship will be issued with free accommodation in universities in Cuba, totally free education, a monthly living expense stipend amount of 100 Cuban Pesos, Airway Tickets from your country to Cuban university city. The other everyday costs, similar to arrangement of Halal food must be borne by the students themselves.
How to apply for MBBS Degree in Cuba?
APPLICATION PROCEDURE CUBA SCHOLARSHIP
- Cuba Scholarship Online application at HEC site
- Subsequent to enlisting and filling your Cuba Scholarship for MBBS profile, please select “Learning Opportunities Abroad” under “Grant and scholarship” menu in left corner of screen board of the online entry application system.
- Obtain a duplicated printed format of this Cuba Admission form which you submitted online at HEC portal.
- Attach deposit slip of Rs. 300/ – (Original Receipt paper) Funds to be deposited through HEC online Banking Account No. 17427900133401 in HBL, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, H-9, Islamabad.
- This facility for accepting HEC payment is accessible in all branches of Habib Bank (HBL), Pakistan.
Essential Note: Cuba Scholarship applications received without above required archives will be dismisses altogether, with no further correspondence by HEC. Once you complete your medicinal degree in Cuba successfully, then you must accept to go through with an examination so that you will be required to show up in NEB Examination and must satisfy all the set down prerequisites of remote graduates for enrollment with PM&DC, Islamabad. Furthermore, the responsibility of a student will be imposed to apply for a degree (viz. Therapeutic) to first get full confirmation that its accreditation from the individual Council i.e. Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) is there on the list.
Essential ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA For CUBA SCHOLARSHIP
- At minimum 70% score in both certifications which are F.Sc. /A level (Pre-Medical) and SSC/Matric (O level)
- Age between 17-21 years as per Cuba Scholarship for MBBS requirements.
- Final total score of a particular candidate will be recorded based on all of his credentials via open Merit system.
Duration of MBBS Scholarship in Cuba?
Term 07 years (One year Spanish dialect course, Medicinal studies duration to be at least five years taken after by one year house work).
- Attach attested copies of following documents with HEC application form (printed copy).
- School certificate/SSC Certificate with IBCC attestation OR O-Level Certificate (Science Group) with IBCC identical
- High School certification/F.Sc. Testament with IBCC attestation /A-Level Certificate (Pre-Medical) with IBCC identical
- One validated international ID photograph which you must take specifically for admission in MBBS program in Cuba.
- Birth Certificate issued by NADRA department in Pakistan
- Father or Guardian’s CNIC.
- Domicile certification is required in online application for Cuba Admissions.
- Photocopy of substantial international ID (legitimacy over 06 months)
- Medical Certificate issued by District Head Quarter Government Hospital and further validated by Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) at their separate commonplace head quarter workplaces or Islamabad.