Future Leaders Connect is a platform for young generation to discuss their leadership ideas and to groom their leadership qualities. FLC Offers its members a chance to get connected to the long-term worldwide network of emerging leaders. You will have an opportunity to highlight and discuss the most important global policy issues in parliament house London UK. It is one of the biggest opportunities to get connected with the world’s renowned leaders and policy makers. Improve your leadership and organizational skills, learn from other experts and bring a positive policy change to your own country.
The selected members will take part in of the residential development program for several days. Which will be held at Moller center at Churchill college in Cambridge, which is one of the world class residential leadership development and conference center. Furthermore, during this trip you will also get many other opportunities like you will have a chance to meet and connect with the UK parliamentarians, You can go to the world leading organizations and institutions. You can enjoy your private meeting with policy making experts worldwide.
Members will stay connected with the other country leaders Through the network once you return to your country.
Eligible Countries for Future Leaders Connect Scholarship Program
UK, Kenya, Pakistan, Indonesia, Morocco, Nigeria, Mexico, Tunisia
India , USA and Egypt will also take part in this program but they have different recruitment criteria.
Benefits of future Leaders Connect Program
- One of the best way to discuss your ideas and policies in the UK parliament. Which can bring a positive change to the whole world.
- Through this program you can get access to win a visa for 9 days in UK for the leadership and Skill development policies.
- Be a part of a long-term and biggest network, making friendly relations with other members from different parts of the world.
- You will attain some private meetings with some of the Most senior’s leaders of UK.
- You will be lucky enough to visit Famous Leadership Schools and institutes.
- You will develop and enhance your leadership skills
Who Can Apply for Future Leaders Fellowship?
- Future leaders Connect is looking for candidates who are able enough to explain their vision and their policies for the global change.
- You should have a commitment of a long-term with British council to become a member of Future Leaders Connect and serve World around.
- You age should be between (18-35) while applying for the scholarship.
- You should have some works done in past who can proof your leadership skills.
- You should be a citizen of one the eligible countries “Pakistan, UK, Kenya, Indonesia, Nigeria, Tunisia, Morocco, Mexico’ and currently you are living in your own country.
- Should not be an employee of british council, If your are working for british council already then you can not apply for this program
- Future Leaders Connect is looking for diverse group of people with various experiances , backgrounds and ideas
- Looking for Candidates who are strongly willing to serve and support progress in their home countries and want to make a positive development through their leadership skills.
- Candidates should be able to speak fluent English . you do not need any IELTS and tofel for this program, but you should have good Verbal English.
Last Dates For Application
For the Residence of UK last date of application is 20 July
For the Residence of , Pakistan, Kenya, Indonesia, Mexico, Nigeria– last date 14th May
Morocco and Tunisia –last Date 30 April
Please click here to apply: