If you ever wanted to study in Russia, then now is your chance! The Higher School of Economics from Moscow or HSE for short is one of the best universities in Russia and it is renowned for being an economics and social sciences leader in Eastern Europe and Eurasia. Applications are now open for Master’s Programme Scholarships 2019 at HSE University. The spots are open for international students who are interested in applying to study at HSE and benefit from free full-tuition scholarships.
HSE University is offering scholarships to outstanding applications who want to study and avoid having to pay the tuition. However, we do have to mention that the scholarships do not cover other costs such as accommodation at the HSE dormitories for example. All other costs need to be covered by the students themselves. More information about the additional information can be found on the official website.
Master’s Programme Scholarships at Higher School of Economics Benefits:
As previously mentioned, the benefits of applying to study at HSE University is a full tuition scholarship. The full tuition scholarships are available for the following Master’s programs:
- Applied and Interdisciplinary History: Usable Pasts
- Applied Social Psychology
- Big Data Systems
- Business and Politics in Modern Asia
- Cognitive Sciences and Technologies: From Neuron to Cognition
- Comparative Politics of Eurasia
- Comparative Social Research
- Data Science
- Financial Economics
- Governance of Science, Technology, and Innovation
- Linguistic Theory and Language Description
- Management and Analytics for Business
- Political Analysis and Public Policy
- Economics. Philosophy
- Population and Development
- Socioeconomic and Political Development of Modern Asia
- Statistical Learning Theory
- Strategic Corporate Finance
- System and Software Engineering
Master’s Programme Scholarships at Higher School of Economics Criteria:
- Scholarships do not apply to master’s degree programmes that do not have budget places.
- The size of the scholarship offered to international students shall be fixed and granted to foreign nationals for the entire duration of their studies. However, each year it will be necessary to confirm this with good academic performance.
- Eligible Regions: Open for all.
- This means that a recipient should meet the following requirements:
- not be subject to disciplinary action in the form of reprimand;
- upon completion of each and any interim assessment (before retakes), he/she should have no more than two grades lower than 6 (on a 10-point grading scale);
- not miss any assessments for no valid reason.
We should also note that a foreign national can be granted only one scholarship at a time. If a foreign national is eligible for multiple scholarships, then he or she can pick and choose one scholarship that they want the most.
Official Letter and Application Deadline
Everyone who wants to apply for the HSE University scholarships in Moscow will need to do it before August 20, 2019. In addition, all applications can find more information about where to apply by clicking HERE.