The Pitch Your Idea Scholarship is open to all enrolled students from first grade to Master Degree students from any discipline. The scholarship is ongoing and 15 entries will be awarded every month. Students may submit only one entry. Essays submitted once may not be re-submitted in subsequent months. The student may apply for other upcoming scholarships from the Scholarship Fellow Institute. You have only got one chance to pitch for this particular grant. Make your entry count. Contest entries must be original and previously unpublished work written by the entrant.
- Contestants from USA, UK, Asia, middle east and African countries are eligible to apply.
Pitch Your Idea Scholarship Award Winning Entries
The Scholarship Fellow Institute has formed a Pitch Your Idea Scholarship Selection Committee that will read and evaluate all eligible entries every month. Every entry will be given a score based on the 5 below mentioned criteria. The scores will be combined and summed up in order to determine the 15 awardees.
The winning entry will receive the first award of US$1000, the second award US$500, the third US$300 and 12 more students will receive prize money of US$200 respectively. All entries are randomized before the selection process to preserve fairness; the identity of awarded entrants is known only after the selection process has been completed.
The committee will choose 15 winners every month. The Institute reserves the right to not issue certain awards if there are no suitable entries. All decisions made by the Pitch Your Idea Scholarship Selection Committee are final.
Entries will be judged on the following criteria:
- Comprehension – How well does the language used to explain the entrant’s idea? Overall comprehension of the entry.
- Organization – Is the entry organized with headings, sub-headings, and paragraphs and does it follow a logical and easily understood progression?
- Creativity – Is the idea creative, never seen before, or offers a unique approach to a relevant issue?
- Language – Does the essay contain a variety of vocabulary, correct grammar and spelling?
- Conclusion – Do the conclusions follow logically from the entry’s content? Does the conclusion explain how the scholarship will impact the entrant’s idea?
We believe that these rules are straightforward and simple to follow. We strongly encourage interested individuals to take their time when writing their entry and make sure that they are submitting their best, plagiarism-free work as they are only allowed one entry.
We are looking forward to reading your entries and giving 15 young people the opportunity to work on developing their idea further and turn it into a success story. Good luck!