DAAD Scholarship (Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst) in Germany provides study opportunities for students from developing countries. A large number of international students are recruited for DAAD scholarships to study in German universities.
The wide range of degree programs taught in English and German languages are being offered to DAAD scholars. This scholarship is open for postgraduate degree courses.
Two years of professional work experience is the basic requirement to apply for the DAAD scholarship program. The duration of the course studied under DAAD scholarship coverage must have to be more than 12 months and less than 36 months.
DAAD Scholarship – Stipend And Benefits
After winning this scholarship, you will get an opportunity to study in Germany. You will also receive a monthly stipend to support your living expenditures, health insurance allowance, and some travel grants.
DAAD scholarship offers many benefits such as:
- Monthly stipend of 750 Euros to be given to Postgraduate students
- Doctoral degree course students will receive 1000 Euros stipend every month
- Both masters and doctoral degree course students will get insurance and health coverage
- Both masters and doctoral program students may receive the travel grant
- Free education in German universities
- Free accommodation inside a university dorm facility
Please watch the Application process video by pasting bellow text in Youtube Search:
“DAAD Scholarship Germany Application Process – How to apply for DAAD Scholarship?”
DAAD scholarship – Application Requirements
- Applicant must have completed bachelor degree not more than 6 years old
- DAAD scholarship is given to the students who have at least two years of proven work experience
- English or German Language requirement depends on the choice of your degree course
11 Steps to Apply for the DAAD Scholarship:
- Download DAAD scholarship application form and fill it with your credentials
- Download Europass Specimen form and make your hand-signed CV
- Get a hand-signed Motivation letter with current occupation referenced
- If there is a Research proposal requirement specified by University then provide it
- You have to get the Recommendation letter from the university you last attended
- Professional experience letter from your last employer
- A guarantee letter of re-employment when you will return back to your country after completion of education (Optional)
- English proficiency proof, following tests scores, are acceptable
– IELTS: Band score requirement can be as per university and program requirement as listed on university websites
– German language: Mandatory requirement for German taught degree courses
– TOEFL Institutional is not accepted
- Find the degree courses you wish to study in Germany under Daad scholarship and apply directly to the University
- After completion of above-stated documents, make sure you also find out what extra documents are required for your desired degree program
- Apply directly to the university and it depends if the university requires an online application, documents by postal service or via both ways
– Admission applications in German universities are now open and you can find DAAD scholarships in all German Universities easily and apply for those opportunities.
Make sure you check out the deadline for DAAD Scholarship here before proceeding any further with your preparation.