Bachelors in Actuarial Science at University of Toronto
Actuarial Science at the University of Toronto studies how to reduce the loss of income through various hazards such as death and retirement. The program is accredited by the Canadian Institute of Actuaries.
- Maximum Scholarship Amount: Full Funding
- Domestic Tuition Fees (per year): $6,100
- International Tuition Fees (per year): $58,160
- Duration: 4 Years
- Study Mode: On Campus
- Application Fee: $90
1. Admissions Requirements
Students are expected to finish high school by the time they enroll at the University of Toronto
1 year of high school calculus, 1 semester of college calculus, or AP/IB Calculus
1 year of high school English or AP/IB English
2. Language Requirements
University of Toronto Bachelor's in Actuarial Science Program requires students to be proficient in English. If you are an international student, you may submit one of the English proficiency tests or meet one of the exemptions criteria.
2.1 Language Exemptions
Students meeting one of these requirements may be exempt from the English Proficiency Requirements:
- You have completed four or more years of academic study in a recognized Canadian school that teaches in English curriculum
- You have completed/are completing four or more years of full-time academic study in an English language school located in a country whose dominant language is English
- Your first language is French and you have completed four or more years of full-time academic study at a Canadian school
Please see the English Proficiency Exemption Page for more information.
3. Standardized Testing Requirements
University of Toronto Actuarial Science Program has waived SAT and ACT requirements, but students are welcome to submit these scores if they have them.
Application and Admission for Actuarial Science at University of Toronto
1. Application Deadlines
- January 13th, 2023
2. Application Procedure & Selection
For more information on applying to Bachelor’s in Actuarial Science at the University of Toronto, visit the application page.
Scholarships for Actuarial Science at University of Toronto
1. Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship
- Qualifications: You mut be an international student to apply to Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship. There are additional criterias found in the scholarship link.
- Scholarship Amount: tuition, books, incidental fees, and full residence support for four years
- Scholarship Link