Bachelors in Civil Engineering Infrastructure Technology at McMaster University
At McMaster University’s Civil Engineering Infrastructure Technology Co-op Bachelor’s program, students will focus on the management of infrastructure from a technical perspective.
- Maximum Scholarship Amount: $7,500
- Domestic Tuition Fees (per year): $10,394
- International Tuition Fees (per year): $47,214
- Duration: 4 Years
- Study Mode: On Campus
- Application Fee: $156 CDN
1. Admissions Requirements
Students are expected to finish high school by the time they enroll at McMaster University
2. Language Requirements
English is the medium of instruction at McMaster University, which is why proficiency in English is a must. Applicants are required to submit proof of language proficiency through the following tests with minimum scores:
2.1 Language Exemptions
McMaster University applicants may also be exempted from submitting English proficiency test scores provided that they belong to certain criteria. Read more about testing exemptions here.
3. Standardized Testing Requirements
The general application requirements for admissions to the Bachelor’s program at McMaster University may be different for international and domestic students. You can check for requirements using the university’s Admission Requirements tool.
Application and Admission for Civil Engineering Infrastructure Technology at McMaster University
1. Application Deadlines
- April 1 (for most programs)
- January 13 (for certain programs)
2. Application Procedure & Selection
To apply for McMaster University’s Civil Engineering Infrastructure Technology Co-op Bachelor’s program, visit their guide to the application process here. Do take note that applicants are grouped into two: domestic and international.
Scholarships for Civil Engineering Infrastructure Technology at McMaster University
1. McMaster University Award of Excellence
- Qualifications: This award is an automatic entrance scholarship to applicants entering a program with their admissions average being among the top 10% in their Faculty.
- Scholarship Amount: $3,000
- Scholarship Link
2. Provost Entrance Scholarship for International Students
- Qualifications: This scholarship is an award for international students who are able to showcase an excellent academic record and also have the potential to become future leaders.
- Scholarship Amount: $7,500
- Scholarship Link