Bachelors in Environmental Engineering at University of Toronto
The Environmental Engineering program helps students dig into a number of topics such as waste management and environmental microbiology, among others.
- Maximum Scholarship Amount: Full Funding
- Domestic Tuition Fees (per year): $14,180
- International Tuition Fees (per year): $62,250
- Duration: 4 Years
- Study Mode: On Campus
- Application Fee: $90
1. Admissions Requirements
Students are expected to finish high school by the time they enroll at the University of Toronto
1 year of high school Advanced Algebra
1 year of high school Calculus or AP/IB Calculus
1 year of high school Chemistry or AP/IB Chemistry
1 year of high school English or AP/IB English
1 year of high school Physics or AP/IB Physics
Supplimentary Application is required
2. Language Requirements
University of Toronto Bachelors of Environmental Engineering requires students to be proficient in English. If you are an international student, you may submit one of the English proficiency tests or meet one of the exemptions criteria.
2.1 Language Exemptions
Students meeting one of these requirements may be exempt from the English Proficiency Requirements:
- You have completed four or more years of academic study in a recognized Canadian school that teaches in English curriculum
- You have completed/are completing four or more years of full-time academic study in an English language school located in a country whose dominant language is English
- Your first language is French and you have completed four or more years of full-time academic study at a Canadian school
Please see the English Proficiency Exemption Page for more information.
3. Standardized Testing Requirements
University of Toronto Environmental Engineering Bachelor’s Program has waived SAT and ACT requirements, but students are welcome to submit these scores if they have them.
Application and Admission for Environmental Engineering at University of Toronto
1. Application Deadlines
- January 13th, 2023
2. Application Procedure & Selection
For more information on applying to Bachelor’s in Environmental Engineering at the University of Toronto, visit the application page.
Scholarships for Environmental Engineering at University of Toronto
1. Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship
- Qualifications: You mut be an international student to apply to Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship. There are additional criterias found in the scholarship link.
- Scholarship Amount: tuition, books, incidental fees, and full residence support for four years
- Scholarship Link