Bachelors in Finance at Western University
The Finance Bachelor’s program at Western University will equip students with the necessary skills and knowledge in the finance industry. This program will help them understand how various sectors manage and create financial decisions.
- Maximum Scholarship Amount: $20,000
- Domestic Tuition Fees (per year): 6,050
- International Tuition Fees (per year): 46,704
- Duration: 4 Years
- Study Mode: On Campus
- Application Fee: $156 CDN
1. Admissions Requirements
Students are expected to finish high school by the time they enroll at the Western University
2. Language Requirements
Proficiency in English is a requirement for applicants who wish to take up the Bachelor's program at Western University. Prospective students may demonstrate their proficiency in the English language by submitting one of the following tests.
2.1 Language Exemptions
Applicants at Western University may be exempted from their English language proficiency if they meet specific criteria. Learn more about it here.
3. Standardized Testing Requirements
Applicants to the Bachelor’s program at Western University must comply with specific general admission requirements, which may vary for domestic and international students. See this page for domestic applicants’ admission requirements and this page for international applicants.
Application and Admission for Finance at Western University
1. Application Deadlines
- March 1
2. Application Procedure & Selection
If you wish to apply for the Finance Bachelor’s program at Western University, you may check out this comprehensive guide here on what the application process is like for both domestic and international applicants.
Scholarships for Finance at Western University
1. International President's Entrance Scholarships
- Qualifications: This award is presented to students with recognized academic, athletic, and extracurricular abilities. Among all scholarships of the National Scholarship Program at Western University, this scholarship is the only award for international students.
- Scholarship Amount: $10,000 to $20,000
- Scholarship Link
2. Admission Scholarship Program
- Qualifications: These are a series of admission scholarships awarded to incoming students with an excellent academic records.
- Scholarship Amount: $2,500 to $8,000
- Scholarship Link