Bachelors in Medieval Studies at University of British Columbia
Bachelors of Medieval Studies at University of British Columbia provides a glimpse of the Middle Ages as a civilization, allowing students to have a better understanding of society.
- Maximum Scholarship Amount: Full Funding
- Domestic Tuition Fees (per year): $5,616
- International Tuition Fees (per year): $41,156
- Duration: 4 Years
- Study Mode: On Campus
- Application Fee: $73 - $123
1. Admissions Requirements
Students should have finished or are finishing university-prepatory program at a secondary school
2. Language Requirements
To study Bachelor in Medieval Studies at the University of British Columbia, one must be proficient in English. Prospective students must meet the language requirements in order to study at the University of British Columbia
2.1 Language Exemptions
There are many ways that you can obtain an English Proficiency Exam waiver at the University of British Columbia. Check the list at this page.
3. Standardized Testing Requirements
To enroll in Medieval Studies Bachelor’s Program at the University of British Columbia, you must meet the general admission requirements and degree-specific requirements. Find out the general admission requirements for your country in this page.
Application and Admission for Medieval Studies at University of British Columbia
1. Application Deadlines
- January 15th
2. Application Procedure & Selection
If you are interested in applying for Medieval Studies at the University of British Columbia, look at the application page.
Scholarships for Medieval Studies at University of British Columbia
1. International Scholars Program
- Qualifications: Internationational Scholars Program selects around 50 international students each year. It is both merit and need-based scholarship and covers up to full cost of tuition and living expenses.
- Scholarship Amount: Up to full tuition and living expenses
- Scholarship Link
2. International Major Entrance Scholarship
- Qualifications: International Major Entrance Award is for international students who have excelled in their previous degree. The scholarship is renewable
- Scholarship Amount: Up to $25,000 a year, renewable every year
- Scholarship Link