Bachelors in Social and Health Policy Sciences at Simon Fraser University
Simon Fraser University’s Bachelors in Social and Health Policy Sciences provides a deeper understanding of different factors that affect health on an individual and community level.
- Maximum Scholarship Amount: Full Tuition
- Domestic Tuition Fees (per year): $6,950
- International Tuition Fees (per year): $31,460
- Duration: 4 Years
- Study Mode: On Campus
- Application Fee: $81
1. Admissions Requirements
Students must have graduate from high school or its equivalent or are in track of graduating by the time they enroll at Simon Fraser University
Senior Level Math required
2. Language Requirements
English Proficiency is a must when studying Bachelor in Social and Health Policy Sciences at Simon Fraser University. You will need to meet one of the English Proficiency tests below to satisfy this requirement
2.1 Language Exemptions
Simon Fraser University also offers other forms of meeting these English Proficiency Requirements. Please see other forms of meeting the English Proficiency Requirements.
3. Standardized Testing Requirements
To be accepted to Social and Health Policy Sciences Bachelor’s Program at Simon Fraser University, you should meet the general admissions requirements of the university. These requirements vary by country, so please see this page for more information.
Application and Admission for Social and Health Policy Sciences at Simon Fraser University
1. Application Deadlines
- January 31th
2. Application Procedure & Selection
If you are ready to apply for Social and Health Policy Sciences program at Simon Fraser University, check the application procedure page.
Scholarships for Social and Health Policy Sciences at Simon Fraser University
1. SFU Undergraduate Scholars Entrance Scholarship
- Qualifications: This scholarship is awarded to excellent entering freshmen and is available for both domestic and international students.
- Scholarship Amount: From $10,000 a year to full tuition. Additional scholarships to help cover living expenses may be given for those who demonstrate financial need.
- Scholarship Link