When it comes to prestigious universities that are renowned for helping students have a successful path in life, there aren’t many that can compare with the University of Oxford. If you are interested in getting your MBA/Master’s Degree and studying in the UK but you can’t afford it, then you should be pleased to find out that the Pershing Square Foundation is awarding up to six full scholarships to support outstanding students on the 1+1 MBA. This scholarship covers both the Master’s Degree and the MBA year.
Supported Level/Field of Study
The first thing that we want to mention about the Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship program is that the supported level/field of study is Oxford’s 1+1 MBA program. This includes a one-year full-time MBA program that is combined with one of the one-year Master’s programs that are offered by the departments of the University of Oxford. In addition, there is no target group and students from all countries are eligible for the scholarship program.
Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship: Benefits
Outstanding students who are awarded an Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship will receive funding for their Master’s degree and all other MBA program course fees. Not just that, but students will also get to benefits from £15,009 that are going to help them cover living expenses for the two years of study.
Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship: Criteria
- Academic achievement
- Leadership potential demonstrated through experience and motivation
- Articulated vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfill your objectives
- Intention to focus on addressing world-scale social challenges in your career, either in an existing organization or through the development of a new enterprise
- Ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges
- Strong personal character, integrity and commitment
In addition, all applicants are required to meet the entry requirements for both the Oxford MBA and the Master’s program that they are choosing.
How to apply for the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship?
The application process for the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarships 2019 is not as complicated as one might think it is.
Here’s what you need to do:
- The Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship have separate application forms, requirements, and deadlines for all of their partnering master’s programs as well as the MBA program.
- You’re required to write an essay on the topic ‘How do you intend to change the world? What does this tell us about you as a person?’ and submit it with your application form.
- The selected individuals will be invited by the Pershing Square Foundation for an interview with a qualified panel of experts.
Official Letter and Deadline
The course starts in September 2020 and the deadline to apply is January 2020. This is why we are advising all interested students to CLICK HERE and access the official website where they can find additional information.