Pitch your idea scholarship entries must be original work of the student. Plagiarism will not be tolerated. References to any material and content used must be included.
Entries may be disqualified for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate language.
- Submitted by methods other than the website submission form.
- Exceeding word count limits based on the website’s word calculator tool (irrespective of the word count from the entrant’s word processor).
- Including offensive, plagiarized or previously published content.
- Including misleading or false information.
- Not adhering to the submission guidelines.
All entries must follow the above-mentioned rules and respect the submission guidelines.
Submission of Pitch your idea Scholarship Entry via Email is also possible:
Students can also email their entries in .doc or .pdf format here: email@example.com