Benefits Of Turkey Scholarships for international students
No tuition fees:
Language Course Requirement for Turkish Scholarships
How to apply for the Turkey Scholarship of undergraduate, Masters and Doctoral Programs?
The Turkey Scholarships selection criteria:
- University Entrance Exam Grade
- Diploma Grade
- Average Grades
- High School Graduation
- International Test Score
Watch the video of Turkiye Burslari Scholarship Application Process
Eligibility for Turkish Scholarships
- There is also a strict criterion when it comes to the age of the applicant.
- For the undergraduate degree, the candidates should not be born earlier than January 1997.
- While for a Master’s degree the candidates must not be born before January 1988.
- 70% marks required for the application of an undergraduate program
- 75% marks required for the application of Ph.D. and Masters
- 90% marks required for the application of Medical School programs
- Students who are already studying in Turkey are not able to apply for the Scholarship.
Online Application Process of Turkish Scholarship
Evaluation and Selection Process Guide
Application and Evaluation
The Oral Interview
Verifying the Documents
Academic Knowledge and Career Goals