Fully funded CSC scholarship in Wuhan University for MS and Ph.D. students got opened for the upcoming session. Prepare your documentation for CSC scholarship application in Wuhan university now.
Step by Step process to apply for CSC Scholarship in Wuhan University
You need to read and follow few steps before you launch an online application for CSC scholarship in Wuhan University website. Details regarding the benefits and scope of CSC scholarship in Wuhan university is listed below:
CSC Scholarship Stipend and Degree Programs in Wuhan University
- Wuhan university provides Approximately RMB 3000 to MS students and RMB 3500 stipend to Doctoral students under CSC scholarship
- CSC Winners will receive free accommodation in Wuhan university dormitory
- No need to pay for any expenses relating to your tuition fee or your accommodation purpose
- Free health insurance will be issued by Wuhan University CSC scholarship winners
- Here you can locate the list of all degree programs taught in Wuhan university under CSC scholarship to master and Ph.D. level students
Eligibility and Documents needed for Wuhan University CSC Scholarship application
- Get your Last degree’s and transcript photocopies attested by any notary service in your country
- Compose a detailed and impressive study plan or research proposal (800 words) to study in Wuhan University.
- (Not Necessary) – Try to get in touch with professors in Wuhan university so to obtain the letter of acceptance. (Optional) A sample of acceptance letter and how to write an email to professors in Wuhan university?
List of degree programs and contact information of professors in Wuhan University.
- Recommendation letters (quantity 02) in original format; from two professors of your previous department of school, university, laboratory or institute and a passport copy
- Applicants must prepare their medical examination and ask any doctor to fill and sign on this Foreigner Physical Examination Form for CSC
- Wuhan university application process does not require IELTS or TOEFL so you can submit an alternate which is called as English Proficiency Certificate which you can get from your previously attended university.
- Age constraint for MS level is 35 years and 40 years for Ph.D. at the time of your application for admission in Wuhan University
- Fill CSC scholarship online application at their official website and chose Wuhan University and fill its agency number and obtain CSC scholarship application pdf copy to submit online in Wuhan university application system
- Next thing you need to do is to fill online application at Wuhan university website online
- Now fill the form at Wuhan university online application system, attach documents and CSC application form and post your documents (2 sets) to university address as below:
Address: Admission office of School of International Education, Wuhan University, Hubei Province, P.R.China
Wuhan University Phone: +86-27-68753912
Wuhan University Fax Number: +86-27-87863154
Wuhan University Email: email@example.com (and) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications for CSC scholarship in Wuhan university begins from February 20th – March 31st
- Official notice of CSC scholarship by Wuhan university international admission office can be found here.