Last Updated on September 29, 2020
The folks who are in charge of the Zurich Insurance are striving to make the company one of the most sustainable brands in the world. The way that Zurich Insurance is doing that is by empowering vulnerable people within their communities to learn how to protect themselves from risk and adapt to all environments.
Another amazing thing that Zurich Insurance is planning to do is to make it possible for international students to attend the Zurich One Young World Scholarship Program that takes place in Munich, Germany.
The One Young World event is scheduled to last between 23 – 26 April 2021. Now, you have the chance to apply for a scholarship that is going to guarantee you will get a spot at the event.
The scholarship also provides financial benefits. With that said, let’s go ahead and check out everything there is to know about the Zurich One Young World Scholarship Program.
Zurich One Young World Scholarship Program Benefits:
- Hotel accommodation in a shared room between 22 and 26 (inclusive) April 2021.
- The cost of travel to and from Munich (economy class), the carbon emissions of which will be doubly offset by the Z Zurich. Foundation through an accredited scheme in Myanmar.
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner (provided by the hotel and during the Summit).
- Ground transportation between Summit venues.
- Participation in Zurich-led sessions in the lead-up to, during, and after the Summit.
- A Zurich buddy from NEXT.
- A personal development workshop held at Zurich Insurance’s headquarters in Switzerland. All costs relating to these sessions are covered by Zurich.
Zurich One Young World Scholarship Program Criteria:
- You are a young leader working in the fields of climate change, wellbeing or inclusion.
- You have demonstrated commitment to shaping a fairer, more equal society in which everyone can succeed.
- Applications from every country are welcomed.
- Eligible Regions: Open for all.
Official Letter and Deadline
We are advising all students who are eligible for the scholarship program to CLICK HERE and access the official website where they will find additional information about the application process. Make sure you’re aware of the deadline