We have great news to share with students who would love the opportunity to study in New Zealand. The ADP-Japan Scholarship program is now accepting applications from citizens of ADB’s developing member countries to undertake postgraduate studies in technology, management, and economics at the University of Auckland.
Today we are going to share all details that students need to know about applying to the ADB Scholarships at University of Auckland starting with the benefits and ending with criteria. Without any further ado, let’s get into it.
Supported Fields of Study
Below you will find the supported fields of study at this scholarship program:
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science (Environmental Science)
- Master of Arts (Development Studies)
- Master of International Business
- Masters Programs in Engineering
ADB Scholarships at University of Auckland Benefits:
The ADB-JSP provides for the scholar’s tuition fees, airfare to and from Auckland, the basic cost of living, health and medical insurance, and a special grant for thesis preparation (for scholars engaged in research).
ADB Scholarships at University of Auckland Criteria:
All applicants need to meet the following criteria:
- Be a national of an ADB borrowing member. For a list of current developing member countries visit ADB – Japan Scholarship Program
- Have gained admission to approved masters at an approved academic institution.
- One must have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record.
- Have at least two years of full-time professional work experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application.
- Be proficient in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
- Be under 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programs which are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years
- Be in good health.
- Agree to return to your home country after completing the program.
Official Letter and Deadline
All students are advised to CLICK HERE and access the official website of the scholarship program where they can find additional information about the application process. The deadline is 19 July 2020.