Cambridge is one of the world’s most renowned universities and there is a good reason for that! Having an MBA from Cambridge University on your CV will always look great and make a good impression on your employers.
On the downside of things, studying at such a prestigious university is not cheap at all. Fortunately, here is where the Boustany MBA Cambridge Scholarship Program comes in and provides help. This scholarship program offers grants every two years for a one-year course at Cambridge University, Judge Business School. The next class starts in Autumn 2020.
Boustany MBA Cambridge Scholarship Program in Boustany MBA Cambridge Scholarship Program in 2020 2020: Benefits
- Financial aid amounting to £23,000 towards tuition fees.
- Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
Boustany MBA Cambridge Scholarship Program in 2020: Criteria
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
- Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA program.
- Regions: Open for all.
If you want to study at the Cambridge Judge Business School, then now is your chance to do it. The Boustany MBA Cambridge Scholarship Program aims to help outstanding students achieve their goals to study in the UK and it grants them financial benefits. The main criteria to be selected for this scholarship program is to show great promise and high potential.
Official Letter and Deadline
We are advising all interested students to access the official website of the scholarship program. The deadline is May 15, 2020.