Bristol is one of the UK’s most popular and successful universities and it’s renowned in the entire world for offering great opportunities for students to learn and expand their knowledge in their desired domain while getting to experience what living in the UK is like. Bristol is ranked within the top 5% of universities in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2019.
Therefore, people who are dreaming about studying in the UK should be happy to know that in 2019, Bristol University is planning to invest 500,000 pounds in order to help the smartest and best international students come and study at the University of Bristol. The Think Big Undergraduate scholarships and Think Big Postgraduate scholarships are available for courses starting in 2019.
Bristol University Think Big Scholarships Benefits:
- The scholarships cover between 25% to 100% of the tuition fees for the entire duration of the course.
- All scholars will receive the opportunity to act as a good ambassador for the University of Bristol. In addition, all scholars will also be asked to participate in promotional activities at times.
The Think Big Scholarships Offer:
All Undergraduate Students for the September 2019 entry will be eligible to win one of the following offers:
- 3 x £10,000 scholarships (per year of study).
- 9 x £5,000 scholarships (per year of study).
Al the Postgraduate Students for the September 2019 entry will be eligible to win one of the following offers:
- 5 x £20,000 scholarships.
- 10 x £10,000 scholarships.
- 20 x £5,000 scholarships.
We should mention that the two awards can only be used as fee waivers to help pay towards the cost of all tuition fees.
How to Apply for the Bristol University Think Big Scholarships?
The question that all of you must be asking right now, is what do you need to do in order to apply for the Bristol University Think Big Scholarships? Everyone who is interested can submit an application for the Think Big Undergraduate Scholarship using the International online application form.
Who Should Apply?
Students who are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes and have applied to start a full-time undergraduate degree in one of the qualifying courses at the University of Bristol in September 2019.
Bristol University Think Big Scholarships Criteria:
- All applicants will need to start their Undergraduate programme in September 2019;
- All applicants need to be classed as an overseas student for fee-paying purposes;
- All applicants need to pick an undergraduate programme at the University of Bristol, with the exception of Dentistry, Veterinary Science, and Medicine.
When is The Deadline?
The first round for submitting an application for the Bristol University Think Big Scholarships ended on March 31st. However, you are in luck since the deadline for the second round ends on June 30th. Therefore, we are advising everyone who is interested in applying for these scholarships to visit the official website by clicking here.