Last Updated on March 22, 2017
Here students can review another Cover letter sample specified as a professional template for cover letter. This cover letter is only provided in regards to provide help to students so do not try to copy paste this cover letter but try to edit it as per your needs. Engineering level students who wants to learn that how to make an eye catching engineering resume so that their chances of selection for a specific job by recruiters are maximized must see our post.
Cover Letter Sample for Taking Help
August 47, 20– Year Date Here
Mrs. Dockti Sams
Wonderloo fund Hospital
138 Hound Street
Dear Mrs. Dockti:
My experiences looking after a variety of pets has helped me realize I would enjoy a career working with animals. I hope to obtain a Co-op placement at your animal hospital to learn more about the role of a veterinarian.
These are some of the highlights of my experiences and skills:
- I am focusing my studies on the sciences and health field through my Specialist High Skills Major in Health and Wellness.
- I have always enjoyed Math and Science and excel at both.
- As part of my SHSM, I have obtained certifications in CPR Training, Customer Service, Standard First Aid and WHMIS.
- As a result of working with animals at the Humane Society and a vet clinic, I have received health and safety training on how to deal with various animals.
- Since I have been a child, I have walked neighbours’ dogs and cared for their pets.
Enclosed is a copy of my resume which outlines more details about my skills and qualifications. I am looking forward to meeting you at our scheduled interview time. Thank you for looking over my application. I appreciate your time and consideration.
Cover Letter Another Example for Taking Cover Letter Format Help
Mr. Drexel Nortoristar
Owner, BlackHorse Electric Ltd.
142 Rightside Road
Dear Mr. Nortonistar:
Since I can remember, I have had an interest in becoming an electrician. Over the years I have helped my father install lighting fixtures, wire outlets, and most recently, I assisted my uncle when he rewired his cottage. I am a grade 12 student at St. David Catholic Secondary School seeking a Co-op position as an electrician’s assistant with Blackhorse Electric Ltd.
Some of the highlights of my experiences include the following:
- I have acquired Fall Arrest, WHMISXO training and recently have just received my G2 license.
- My previous Co-op placement was with Sparkling Electric Ltd., where I also worked during March Break and this past summer. I have gained some knowledge and work experience with this company and I look forward to learning even more.
- I have gained knowledge about the tools and equipment that electricians use. Some of the tasks I have done are: run and pull low and high voltage wire, run PVC and EMT piping, lay out and hang receptacle boxes and junction boxes, tie in boxes, and wire and hang lights.
My resume provides more details about my skills and experiences. If you believe I would be a good candidate, you can reach me at home: Phone Sample Number Here to arrange an interview. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.