Last Updated on July 31, 2020
Dalian Government Scholarships
Dalian Government Scholarships 2020 for international students are being offered in Dalian Province Universities and the procedure of application is similar to CSC China Scholarships. However, the government of Dalian, China has decided to provide a scholarship to international students, to increase the Dalian education standard for the students.
Furthermore, the student’s tuition fees, expenses, and accommodation in Dalian will be covered by the Dalian Provincial Scholarship award.
- Which Chinese government scholarships are currently open?
- Where can I find the Chinese Universities without application fee for CSC Scholarship?
- How to book an appointment for Chinese Student VISA?
- Sample of Email to send to professors for an acceptance letter
- Research proposal for CSC Scholarship samples
- Can you apply for the CSC Scholarship in more than one University?
- Where is the list of Chinese Universities offering CSC Scholarship?
- Shopping List for Students and Foreign Travellers
Benefits of Dalian Government Scholarship
There are a different variety of groups such as:
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, as well as Doctoral degree programs.
- Professional skills development programs as well as Chinese Language courses.
- The monthly stipend for Dalian scholarship will be issued as per the following list:
– Master Degree Student: 1500 RMB
– Bachelor Degree Student: 1200 RMB
-Doctoral Degree Student: 1800 RMB
Dalian Government Scholarship Application procedure
The application of the Dalian Government Scholarship should be submitted to the International Students Admission Office of Institutions in Dalian. In addition, the admission document set must include the listed documents:
Documents required for Dalian Scholarship?
- Application form of Scholarship of the student (duplicate copy).
- The latest mark sheet of the institution last attended along with a proof of education.
- Research plan if applying for a Doctoral or Master’s program which should be of more than 1,000 words.
- Application Form of the Institution where the candidate is applying.
- English language Proficiency proof in the format of a certificate issued by your last attended university.
- Study plan and statement of purpose.
- Health certificate for foreigners.
- Dalian Maritime University
- Liaoning University
- Dalian University of technology
- Dalian University of Technology CSC Scholarship
- Dongbei University of economics and finance
- Dalian University of foreign languages
- Dalian Polytechnic University
- Dalian University
- Dalian Medical University
- Dalian Jiaotong University
- Liaoning University of international business and economics
- Dalian Ocean University
- Dalian Nationalities University
- Neusoft Institute of information
Who can apply for the Dalian Government Scholarship?
The requirements for the application of Dalian Government scholarship are:
- There should be no health issues.
- The candidate should be Non-Chinese.
- Rules of the Chinese Government and the Institution must be followed.
- Candidate should behave appropriately with the students as well as Institution.
- Candidate should not accept any other scholarship from the Chinese Government or any other Institution.
The other qualification requirements for Dalian Scholarships are:
- Applicant should be of less than 30 years of age and have completed senior secondary – Bachelor’s degree scholarship.
- Student should be of less than 35 years of age and should have completed a bachelor’s degree – Master’s degree scholarship.
- The candidate should be of less than 40 years of age and should have completed a Master’s degree – Doctoral degree program.
- The Applicant should show proof of research for at least one year and should have qualified High school – Chinese Language and Professional Skill Development Program.
- The candidate should have completed High school, as well as research for one year – Scholarship for candidates with excellent academics.
The stipend for Dalian Scholarship winners
- Doctoral and Master’s program = 20,000 CNY per year.
- Bachelor’s degree = 15,000 CNY per year.
- Chinese Language and Professional Skill Development program = 5,000 CNY per year.
- The student making Special contribution = 5,000 CNY per year.
How to apply for Dalian Government Scholarship:
Applicants can choose their college within Dalian, and can even apply directly at the college.
- Search for the university website situated in Dalian province China.
- Find scholarships tab on the university website and select Dalian provincial scholarship, and find the documents postage address.
- Lastly, Dispatch your education documents set on the address and wait for the final result.
Dalian Government Scholarship Results:
Dalian government will look over the application and will carry out their procedures for admission of international students. Then when they are done, your application is passed further. The Institution will set their Scholarship cutoff. Later on, the Scholarship-Awarding notice is issued by the government of China along with the Visa application form.
Registration and Chinese Student VISA
To continue the education in China, the candidate should have the Copy of the admission notice as well as the Student Visa application form. There should be a health certificate approved by the government as well as the passport issued by the Chinese Embassy. The Visa should be maintained and renewed on time. As a result, the process proceed smoothly.
The application procedure is similar to CSC China Scholarships.