Last Updated on April 2, 2019
Harbin Institute of Technology in China is pleased to announce the opening of 2019 Chinese Government Scholarships also known as CSC Scholarships by Harbin Institute of Technology. Harbin Institute of Technology is ranked among Top 10 Chinese Universities and its current global standing is between top 200-250 Universities. HIT offers a wide range of multi-disciplinary programs under CSC scholarship to the international students to study for free in China.
Benefits of CSC Scholarship by HIT China (Harbin Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship Benefits)
- HIT CSC Scholarship winners will be given free education, free accommodation, and life insurance benefits
- Master degree students who win CSC Scholarship in Harbin Institute of technology will receive 3000 RMB monthly stipend, whereas, doctoral degree students will receive 3500 RMB a month.
- No registration fee or exam fee will be required by the CSC Scholarship winners at HIT China
How to apply for Chinese Government Scholarship of Harbin Insititute of Technology?
The Duration of CSC Scholarship at Harbin Insititute of Technology:
- Master degree students at HIT China under CSC Scholarship have to complete their education in between two to three years
- Doctoral degree program students must complete their education in Harbin Institute of Technology in between 4-5 years
Documents Required for application of CSC Scholarship at Harbin Insititute of Technology
- Fill an Online CSC Scholarship application form and select CSC Scholarship Category B while the beginning of your CSC Scholarship online application
- Fill Agency Number of HIT Harbin Insititute of Technology: 10213
- Your interest to pursue a course program at HIT China can be considered for CSC scholarship if you submit a really nice Research Plan composed of over eight hundred words. Have a look at Research plan or study proposal sample here
- Visit any notary who has the authority to attest your highest degree and transcripts in order to submit those alongside your application for Chinese scholarship in Harbin Insitute of Technology. (Optional)
But, HIT China require documents to be sealed and stamped by the applicant’s university at least if notary attestation was not done.
- HIT China require CSC scholarship applicants to submit two original Recommendation letters as well
- As an alternate of IELTS test score can be submitted as well such as the English Proficiency Certificate
- You are required to download and print Foreigner Physical Examination Form for CSC scholarship and visit the designated hospital to get your medical done
- Acceptance letter by the professor of HIT is optional that may increase your CSC Scholarship winning chances at Harbin Institute of technology.
- Make Copies of your passport, higher education certifications and attach them with your application
- Application Fee for CSC Scholarship at Harbin Insititute of Technology is US$60 (400 RMB), non-refundable.
- Bank account details for collection of CSC Scholarship Application fee for Harbin Insititute of Technology is here.
List of Supervisors and Professors of Harbin Insititute of Technology and the programs offered by HIT China are available online for the candidates of CSC Scholarship.