Last Updated on January 15, 2020
If you are interested in studying in Holland, then you should be pleased to find out that the Maastricht University (UM) Holland-High Potential Scholarship program which offers a total of 24 full scholarships that are worth 29,000 euros each is now accepting applications. We also want to mention that the scholarships offered by the University (UM) Holland-High Potential Scholarship program also include tuition fee waiver and a monthly stipend for each academic year to all highly talented students who are awarded a scholarship.
Maastricht University (UM) Holland-High Potential Scholarship: Benefits
The scholarship covers living expenses (€12,350 – 13 months; €23,750 – 25 months), health and liability insurance (€700), visa application costs (€171), tuition fee (€13,800, €15,500 or €16,800, depending on the tuition of your study program), and pre-academic training costs (€695)
The High Potential scholarship is awarded for the duration of the Master’s program – 13 months for a one-year master’s program and 25 months for a two-year master’s program.
Maastricht University (UM) Holland-High Potential Scholarship: Criteria
All candidates must meet the following requirements:
- • You hold nationality in a country outside the EU/EEA and meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
- • You have applied for admission to a full-time Master’s program at Maastricht University for the 2020-2021 academic year. Please click here for a full list of the Master’s programs participating in this scholarship program.
- • You meet the specific admission requirements of the UM Master’s program to which you have applied.
- • You have never participated in a degree-seeking higher education program, a primary education program, or secondary education program in the Netherlands. Students who completed exchange programs in the Netherlands are welcome to apply.
- • You are not over 35 years of age on 1 September 2020.
- • You have obtained excellent results during your prior education program, as demonstrated by your latest grade transcript or certified by academic excellence. If several applicants are equally qualified, we will give preference to applicants whose academic transcript or certified letter of academic excellence demonstrates that they are among the top 5% of the 2020/21 scholarship program applicants.
Official Letter and Deadline
We are advising everyone who is interested in the scholarships offered by the Maastricht University (UM) Holland-High Potential Scholarship program to CLICK HERE and access the official website where they can submit the online application form. In addition, the deadline is 1 February 2020.