The Minto Scholarship was funded by the estate of Mr. Brian Dickinson and it aims to promote postgraduate research in economics at the prestigious University of Edinburgh.
The scholarship program is now accepting applications from students who are residents in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and Scandinavia.
If you are not familiar with the University of Edinburgh, then you should know that getting the chance to study at this establishment is a unique opportunity that you shouldn’t miss. This is the sixth oldest university in the England-speaking world and one of Scotland’s oldest universities.
Minto Scholarship at the University of Edinburgh in the UK Benefits:
Successful applicants will receive the following benefits:
- The scholarship provides approximately 18,000 pounds per year plus tuition fees.
- It is awarded for four years, subject to satisfactory progress.
- Additionally, in return, students will provide teaching assistance of around 120 hours in the first year, 180 hours in the second year, and 240 hours in the third and fourth year.
Minto Scholarship at the University of Edinburgh in the UK Criteria:
All applicants need to meet the following criteria:
- The applicants must be residents of Australia, Canada, New Zealand or Scandinavia.
- Also, the candidates must possess a distinction grade MSc in Economics from a UK University, or an equivalent overseas qualification.
- Additionally, the applicants will receive the scholarship solely on the basis of academic merit.
- Furthermore, the administrators will judge the applications on academic merit, research statement, and fit with the research interests of the School of Economics.
- Open Regions: Residents of Australia, Canada, New Zealand or Scandinavia.
Official Letter and Deadline
We are advising all interested students to CLICK HERE and access the official website where they can find additional information about the application process. Make sure you’re always aware of the deadline