Last Updated on February 10, 2020
The Stockholm School of Economics or SSE for short is offering a new MBA scholarship in Sweden, 2020. The scholarship is funded by the collaboration between Dagens Industri, utbildning.se and Stockholm School of Economics. According to the official website, the scholarship covers the full tuition of SEK 495.000 alongside the full VAT for SSE MBA Executive Format.
The scholarship has been created to help a person who wants to serve as a good ambassador for Sweden. All applicants will need to show great leadership and business development skills if they want to succeed in acquiring the scholarship.
Here are the values that the scholarship reviews:
- creating new value through entrepreneurship or intrapreneurship
- promoting sustainable business in an international market
- with (at least) a Bachelor degree, a high level of English proficiency and a minimum of five years relevant work experience
SSE MBA Scholarship 2020 Benefits:
- The scholarship covers the full tuition fee of SEK 495.000 + VAT for SSE MBA Executive Format.
SSE MBA Scholarship 2020 Criteria:
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for the scholarship it is required that you have a degree equivalent to 180 credits and at least five years of relevant work experience.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have very good English skills.
- Eligible Regions: Open for All!
SSE MBA Scholarship 2020 – How to the Application Process Works
The scholarship accepts a total of 15 applicants and 12 of them will be asked to provide the school with a full application for the SSE MBA Program. From the 12 applicants, 5 to 7 finalists will be selected to enter the second stage of the application process which is getting interviewed and presented to the jury.
The jury is the one who selects who will win the scholarship and the jury consists of representatives from Dagens Industri, utbildning.se and Stockholm School of Economics.
Official Letter and Deadline
Everyone who wants to apply for the scholarship needs to CLICK HERE and fill in the online form. In addition, the deadline for the scholarship is June 24th, 2019. Therefore, we are advising all interested applicants to hurry up and send in their documents.