The UK is always a popular choice for international students who are interested in studying abroad and there is a good reason for that. There are tens of amazing scholarship programs that are designed to cater to outstanding students who want to get their Master’s degree.
The University of West England that is located in Bristol is now accepting applications for the Chancellor’s Scholarship Program. Applying for this scholarship program is a unique opportunity that you shouldn’t miss. The Chancellor’s Scholarship Program is offering more than £100,000 worth of scholarships for international students each year!
The Chancellor’s Scholarship Program in Bristol Benefits:
The target group for the scholarship program is international students and they will all benefit from 50% tuition fees for one academic year. Therefore, you will not have to pay any money for additional expenses such as tuition.
The Chancellor’s Scholarship Program in Bristol Criteria:
Applicants need to meet the following criteria:
- Have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree
- Hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- Be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- Be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- Provide official transcripts at the time of application
Applicants who have achieved the equivalent of a British first in an undergraduate degree will be invited to apply via their UWE Welcome portal by completing the scholarship task. The deadline is 30 June 2020 for September 2020 start.
Official Letter and Deadline
If you think that you are eligible for the scholarship program, then you should make sure to CLICK HERE and access the official website where you can find additional information. The deadline is 30 June 2020.