The University of Canterbury from New Zealand has opened its UC International First Year Scholarships. Basically, the program have been created to help outstanding international students. Applicants who are interested in starting an undergraduate degree program at the University with financial support. Moreover, the scholarship is awarded with values of $10,000, $15,000 or $20,000.
University of Canterbury First Year Undergraduate Scholarships Benefits
A total of twenty-five scholarships may be awarded in 2019. Although, the most important fact is that the University of Canterbury provides all successful applicants with the best education.
Furthermore, successful applicants will be awarded financial help of the following values: $10,000, $15,000 or $20,000. In addition, the entire duration of the scholarships is for one year.
University of Canterbury First Year Undergraduate Scholarships 2019/2020 Criteria
Applicants for the scholarships are not allowed to be:
- Citizens of New Zealand or Australia;
- Permanent Residents of Australia;
- Holders of New Zealand residence class visas.
- Applicants must be completed, or after 1 January of the year before the year of application, a university entrance-level qualification that permits entry into a University.
- Students who are undertaking, or have completed, a program at the UC International College are eligible to apply.
- Applicants, by the closing date for the round in which they are applying, must have applied for admission to the University.
- The scholarship is not tenable by students who have already undertaken partial study in an undergraduate degree program at a New Zealand tertiary institution.
However, the target group for the University of Canterbury First Year Undergraduate Scholarships is students from any country outside of New Zealand and Australia.
Level/Field(s) of Study
The scholarships are available only to Eligible Bachelors Degree Program which are offered at the University of Canterbury.
Official Website and Deadline
Now that we have presented the benefits and the criteria of the University of Canterbury First Year Undergraduate Scholarships for 2019/2020, therefore we want to let everyone know that the deadline is 15 August 2019.
In addition, international students can CLICK HERE and access the official website of the scholarships in order to fill in the online application form or to find out more information.