The University of the West Scotland (UWS) masters programs are delivered in North Cyprus by the Management Centre of the Mediterranean. Students who finish their studies in Cyprus will be rewarded with a standard UWS degree that is granted at a formal graduation ceremony which takes place in Scotland.
All scholarships will be granted on a rolling basis and this is why we are advising all interested students to apply as soon as they can. In addition, scholarship programs have been created to support students who want to change the world.
The scholarships offered by UWS want to empower students to explore and develop intelligent humane ideas that are generated by critical analysis and a nuanced understanding of the complex challenges facing public affairs. To make things even better, students will also receive access to all the academic resources that they need in order to get their professional degrees and research the topics that interest them.
University of the West Scotland Scholarships 2019: Benefits
- 70% scholarship;
- Internship opportunities;
- Writing on annual student public policy journal;
- Developing policy briefs.
University of the West Scotland Scholarships 2019: Criteria
Now that we have seen what are the benefits that getting a University of the West Scotland scholarship in 2019 brings, let’s go ahead and check out all the criteria that interested young students need to meet in order to successfully apply.
- Hold at least a degree equivalent to a bachelor’s degree;
- Have an excellent academic background;
- Demonstrate proficiency in the language of instruction (English) at a level required for admission by the university;
- Demonstrate professional experience related to your chosen field of study;
- Regions: Open for all.
How to Apply
Everyone who wants to apply for the University of the West Scotland Scholarships in 2019 will need to send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Filled application form
- Academic Reference
- Personal Statement
- A copy of passport
- Copies of Diploma and transcripts
- Standard of English – either IELTS, TOEFL certificate or proof that bachelors were taught in the English Language.
Deadline and Official Letter
The deadline for the University of the West Scotland Scholarships in 2019 is September 22nd, 2019. Therefore, we are advising all interested students to CLICK HERE and access the official website in order to submit their online application as quickly as possible.