Last Updated on December 22, 2020
UST South Korea announced Fully Funded UST Schools Scholarships for International Master and Doctoral Degree students are now open once again. Submit your applications now and have a look at the procedure here before you begin your application:
Types of UST South Korean Scholarships
University UST Scholarships
This scholarship is a wonderful opportunity for international students because it does not require the professor’s recommendation to issue stipend per month and it also includes some more benefits.
Professor UST Scholarships
These scholarships are easily available but it all depends on your professor’s recommendation to release funds every month or professor’s pay’s from his pocket. In case, if your performance is not satisfactory then the professor might not pay.
University of Science & Technology (UST) South Korea Scholarship
Applications for UST Scholarships starts after every six months as they recruit students in both Winter and summer semester sessions. So you can apply for UST scholarships in both sessions.
University of Science & Technology (UST) South Korea Scholarship Coverage
- Master Level Students at UST will receive US$1200 per month Stipend
- Doctoral degree researchers get US$1600 monthly Stipend from UST
- Additional allowance can also be allocated by UST depending upon Campus budget
- Accommodation in UST dormitory will be provided
- Opportunities for participation in International Seminars
Who Can Apply for the University of Science & Technology (UST) South Korea?
- International Students from All countries
- Candidates applying for UST Master degree must have Excellent scores in Bachelor degree
- Applicants applying for the Doctoral program at UST have published papers
- English Language Test results:
IELTS = Min 6 Bands
TOEIC = 730
TEPS = 657
TOEFL = iBT 79 , CBT 213 , PBT 550
Students from English speaking countries are exempt from English Testing requirements for UST Scholarship Application procedures
- GRE NOT Required
- Research proposal required
- Statement of purpose required
- Study plan required (Master degree students)
- Motivation Letter or letter of interest required
How To Search for Your Degree Programs at all UST Campuses?
Below you can find a link button for all UST campuses to select your majors and research directions. After you land off UST Official Website, then you have to navigate to any UST Sub campus and then select the course mentioned there. These campuses also have their own official websites. The link is available on the main UST Website:
Acceptance Letter Mandatory for UST Scholarship Application?
No, an acceptance letter is totally optional if you are applying for a Scholarship at UST South Korea.
But, it’s always a wonderful practice to obtain an acceptance letter which enhances your chances to win the UST Scholarship.
How To Contact UST Professors to obtain Acceptance Letter?
Again, you have to visit this website and follow the listed steps below to get in touch with professors at UST South Korea Campuses:
- Read the steps carefully so you know how to apply for UST South Korean Scholarship
- Select its sub-campus
- Select your degree course department in sub-campus of UST South Korea
- You’ll see a detailed page of that campus now having email and contact numbers of all faculty members.
- Get their email addresses from there UST Website
- Do little research work to study research fields of their professors
- Write a nice email to the professor (See this link for Samples for writing emails to professors)
- Convince them with your research plan and get the acceptance letter
Now, Step By Step Procedure to Submit your Application At UST is available bellow, click bellow link to follow steps to initiate UST application Online:
We are advising all the Students who are interested in UST South Korea Scholarship to visit the official website where the deadline and more information is available.