One of the Highest stipend paid Scholarship sponsored by Korean Universities for International Master and Doctoral Degree students is now open once again, so submit your applications now.
Types of South Korean Scholarships
- University Scholarships
This scholarship is wonderful opportunity for international students because i does not require professor’s recommendation to issue stipend per month and it also includes some more benefits.
- Professor Scholarships
These scholarships are easily available but it all depends on your professor’s recommendation to release funds every month or professor’s pay’s from his pocket. In case, if you performance is not satisfactory then professor might not pay.
University of Science & Technology UST South Korea Scholarship
Applications for UST Scholarships starts after every six months as they recruit students in both Winter and summer semester sessions. So you can apply for UST scholarships in both sessions.
UST Scholarship Stipend and Benefits
- Master Level Students at UST will receive US$1200 per month Stipend
- Doctoral degree researchers get US$1600 monthly Stipend from UST
- Additional allowance can also be allocated by UST depending upon Campus budget
- Accommodation in UST dormitory will be provided
- Opportunities for participation in International Seminars
Who Can Apply for UST Scholarship?
- International Students from All countries
- Candidates applying for UST Master degree must have Excellent scores in Bachelor degree
- Applicants applying for Doctoral program at UST have published papers
- English Language Test results:
IELTS = Min 6 Bands
TOEIC = 730
TEPS = 657
TOEFL = iBT 79 , CBT 213 , PBT 550
Students form English speaking countries are exempt from English Testing requirements for UST Scholarship Application procedures
- GRE NOT Required
How To Search for Your Degree Programs at all UST Campuses?
Bellow you can find a link button for all UST campuses to select your majors and research directions. After you land of UST Official Website, then you have to navigate to any UST Sub campus and then select the course mentioned there. These campuses also have their own official websites. Link is available on main UST Website:
List of Campuses in UST South Korea can be seen here.
Is Acceptance Letter Mandatory for UST Scholarship Application?
No, acceptance letter is totally optional if you are applying for Scholarship at UST South Korea.
But, its always a wonderful practice to obtain acceptance letter which enhances your chances to win UST Scholarship.
How To Contact UST Professors to obtain Acceptance Letter?
Again, you have to visit this website and follow listed steps bellow to get in touch with professors at UST South Korea Campuses:
- Read the steps carefully so you know how to apply for UST South Korean Scholarship
- Select its sub campus
- Select your degree course department in sub campus of UST South Korea
- You’ll see a detailed page of that campus now having email and contact numbers of all faculty members.
- Get their email addresses from there UST Website
- Do little research work to study research fields of their professors
- Write a nice email to professor (See this link for Samples for writing emails to professors)
- Convince them with your research plan and get the acceptance letter
Now, Step By Step Procedure to Submit your Application At UST is available bellow, click bellow link to follow steps to initiate UST application Online:
Official Brochure of UST South Korean Scholarship can be found here:
UST Scholarship Brochure