Wall Mountain Initiative is a scholarship program that believes all students should benefit from equal opportunities. This is why the Wall Mountain Initiative is offering scholarships for students from developing countries. This is a fully-funded scholarship program and it supports all academic subjects. The main criteria is to live in a developing country and to want to earn your first certificate, diploma, or bachelor’s degree.
The scholarship program is a public charitable foundation based in Bristol, Vermont, USA. It is approved and under the United States Internal Revenue Service under Section 501. Wall Mountain Initiative aims to create social change through education and help communities from developing countries grow. Every year, the scholarship program offers support to students who are interested in post-secondary school (university, polytechnic, trade school).
Wall Mountain Initiative for Developing Countries in 2020: Benefits
The scholarship program is offering 50 to 60 awards to students from developing countries. The scholarships provide financial support of up to $3,000 per year. The scholarships cover tuition and fees, books and school materials. Wall Mountain Initiative is offering scholarships for the full period of study.
Wall Mountain Initiative for Developing Countries in 2020: Criteria
The Ideal Candidate – A student, male or female, from a country in the developing world who:
- Successfully completed secondary education, with good to excellent grades
- Is 35 or under on March 1, 2020
- Interested in studying in a developing country
- Is pursuing his or her first bachelor’s degree or diploma
- Interested in enrolling in a field that will help their community
- Plans to live and work in his or her own country after graduation
- Proved interest in helping their communities
- Requires financial help to purse academic goals
Official Letter and Deadline
We are advising all interested students from developing countries to CLICK HERE and access the official website where they can submit their online application or find out additional details. Moreover, the deadline for the scholarship program is 1 March 2020.