Swiss Government Excellence Research fellowships and scholarships for international students sponsored through the Federal commission of Scholarships (FCS) in collaboration with the Swiss government. This Swiss scholarship is highly paid research grant which will be available to students willing to carry out their researches in Swiss universities for MS Ph.D. and Post doc level.
Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship BENEFITS for MS Ph.D. and Post Doc students
Swiss Government Excellence scholarship is very highly paid and provided numerous benefits to its winning scholars and universities in European Swiss region have high rankings.
- Swiss government will provide US$2000 a month as stipend to its MS, Ph.D. and post doc students with additional funds allocation from Federal commission of scholarships on request
- With that, another fund of nearly US$300 per month will be paid to all international students winning Swiss Government Scholarship for Accommodation purpose
- All international Swiss government scholarship winners will get full exemption of course fee
- Non-EU (international) students who win Swiss excellence scholarship will be provided with Health insurance benefits supported by federal commission of scholarship
- Air ticket allocation will be credited to all scholarship winners at the end of their degree or research programs in Swiss universities under Swiss scholarship
- One year half ticket benefit cards to travel within Swiss regions will be issued to winners of Swiss scholarship programs
- Swiss research scholarship winners will enjoy study tours to various European regions, free dinners, guided training sessions and other things all organized by the Swiss government.
STEP by Step Video Method for Swiss Scholarship Application:
Go to youtube and copy paste the sentence written below in Youtube Search:
Copy Paste This -> Swiss Government Scholarship for MS Phd and Post Doc | Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships
Who can apply for Swiss Government Scholarship Programs?
Swiss Government Scholarship is open to all students from worldwide and for almost all research fields like medical sciences, engineering niche, arts groups, music & filmography, politics subjects ocean sciences and much much more subjects.
Eligibility to apply for Swiss Government Scholarship and Documents Required for Swiss Scholarship Programs
- Swiss scholarship candidate must hold the bachelor degree in the case of applying for MS program in any Swiss university. MS degree is required if applying for Master and Ph.D. is required if applying for Post doc program in any Swiss University under Swiss Government Fellowship.
- There is an age restriction for Master (MS) and Ph.D. applicants willing to study in any Swiss University under scholarship and age must have to be under thirty-five.
- For Post Doc applicants for Swiss Excellence scholarship, there is no age limit but the gap between Ph.D. and this application has not to be over five years.
- ACCEPTANCE LETTER IS MANDATORY REQUIREMENT FOR SWISS SCHOLARSHIP
Video to obtain acceptance letter is available in below section of this page.
- IELTS testing score sheet is required as per your subject requirements defined by any Swiss university where you apply for admission
Step by Step Procedure to apply for Swiss Government Scholarship,
Video Method to find universities and their departments under Swiss Scholarship and method to find emails of faculty
–Find degree program in universities under Swiss Scholarship scheme. EMAIL professors in Swiss universities to ask if they can supervise your degree and obtain Acceptance Letter from them.
ACCEPTANCE LETTER IS NECESSARY, else your Swiss scholarship application will be rejected.
Swiss scholarship application process is expected to start from August so this is the time for you to get acceptance letter before the procedure is started.
List of Universities under Swiss Government Scholarship:
- Basel University
- Lucerne University
- Bern University
- Geneva University
- Lugano University
- Lausanne University
- St. Gallen University
- Zurich University
- Neuchatel University
- Lausanne EPFL Swiss federal institute of technology
- ETHZ Zurich Federal Institute of technology
- ETH domain institutes of technology
- Western Switzerland applied for sciences university
- Southern Switzerland arts and applied sciences university
- Northwest Switzerland university of applied sciences
- Lucerne Arts and Applied sciences university
Once you get your acceptance letter from any university advisor from any Switzerland university then you can proceed Swiss scholarship application and university admission procedure in parallel.
Apply to any university in Swiss region and mention in admission forms before submitting to a university that you are also processing Swiss scholarship forms at local Swiss embassy.
So two separate application procedures you have to make, one is for Swiss scholarship grant at the Local embassy and one is for securing admission in any Swiss university mentioned in above list.
Now as per university methods you can fulfill university online application forms and submit an application online as well as by post as asked by that particular Swiss university requirement.
And Secondly, email your local embassy to obtain Scholarship Application forms package.
Application Procedure and Documents required by any Swiss University?
See university site and read what docs they require for your admission and submit applications as they ask for securing admissions.
Application Process and Docs for Swiss Scholarship form for local Swiss Embassy
Fill FCS Official Swiss Research Scholarship forms obtained by the embassy and submit the forms by post to your country’s Switzerland Embassy. In case of Pakistan here is the link from where you can obtain Pakistan Swiss Embassy address
Switzerland Research Scholarship List of documents for the embassy:
- Grade sheets of bachelor degree notarized by government servant in case applying for Swiss MS degree programs
- Score sheets of Masters attested format if applying for Ph.D. and publications; if any,
- Obtain Research proposal format from your local embassy and write your study plan in Swiss University, must not increase 5 pages
- Motivation letter is also required with your Swiss scholarship application package to embassy
- CV & acceptance document issued to you by professor who wants to supervise your degree
- Two original recommendation letters from your last university but use recommendation forms issued to you by Swiss embassy in your country
- Attach passport copy in Swiss scholarship application bundle and conduct medical and ask doctor to fill out the medical exam form issued to you by Swiss embassy for scholarship
Three sets of documents must be sent to Swiss embassy.
Do not fill forms by hand, only typed through a computer as asked by Switzerland embassy.
The interview will be conducted at your country’s local Swiss embassy and successful candidates will get admission letters with Swiss scholarship grant certificate after that from Swiss embassy.
For official call letter for this scholarship, you can click this link: Swiss Scholarship Call letter
After opening above link, kindly select your country and get the details.