The Asian Development Bank/Japan Scholarship Program or JSP for short is renowned for offering about 150 postgraduates scholarships a year for applicants who are interested in studying science, economics, management, technology and other development-related fields that are available at the academic institutions which are participating in the program. All the scholarships are funded by the Government of Japan and they provide citizens of the Bank’s developing member countries with financial help in order to help them achieve their dreams and goals of pursuing postgraduate studies in the previously mentioned fields.
Where are the Study Areas where the ADB-Japan Scholarships are Applicable?
ADB-Japan has announced that the following applicable study areas are as it follows: agriculture, animal studies, dentistry, economics, commerce, management, food science, veterinary science, medicine, health and welfare. The location of the participating universities is Australia.
ADB-Japan Scholarships 2020 at the University of Melbourne Benefits:
- a living allowance of $15,300 per annum paid in fortnightly installments
- payment of tuition fees in full for the normal duration of masters by coursework degree up to a maximum of two years
- return economy airfare to Melbourne and back to home country at the completion of the scholarship
- a contribution towards the cost of study
- payment of Overseas Student Health Cover
ADB-Japan Scholarships 2020 at the University of Melbourne Criteria:
- have received an unconditional offer of place for an eligible course by 31 October for commencement in the following year.
- be a citizen of the Asia Development Bank’s developing member countries
- have at least two years of full-time professional work experience;
- be aged 35 years or under at the time of assessment;
- not have already completed a master degree or previously studies overseas; and
- be living and working in your home country
Here are all the eligible regions that applicant can come from: Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, Cook Islands, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Fiji, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Viet Nam.
When it the Deadline and How to Apply?
The question that all of you must be asking right now is how to apply? Well, the process is fairly simple and everyone can do it by clicking HERE. In addition, the deadline for the scholarships is October 31st, 2019.
Everyone who wants to find more information about the ADB-Japan Scholarships 2020 at the University of Melbourne needs to visit the official website.