The application process for the DAAD Scholarships: Development-Related Postgraduate Courses in Germany are now open. The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is offering a selection of programs that are of interest to junior executives who are residents of developing countries. The scholarships support degree courses that consist of one to two years of concentrated study while providing young and academically-trained professionals in leading positions from developing countries to access and engage in postgraduate education while learning more knowledge about their specific field or profession.
German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
The people in charge of DAAD believe that by training specialists from development and newly industrialized countries, these specialists are going to help their countries evolve. Nonetheless, the scholarships offered by DAAD are making it possible for foreign graduates with at least two years of professional experience to capitalize on the chance to take a postgraduate or Master’s degree at a state or state-recognized German university.
DAAD Scholarships: Development-Related Postgraduate Courses in Germany 2019/2020 Benefits:
- Varying according to the academic level, scholarship applicants can benefit from monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates;
- The payments for health, accident and personal liability insurance is fully covered;
- Scholarship applicants will also benefit from travel allowance.
DAAD Scholarships: Development-Related Postgraduate Courses in Germany 2019/2020 Criteria:
- Candidates fulfill the necessary academic requirements and can be expected to successfully complete a study programme in Germany (above-average result for the first academic exam – top performance third, language skills)
- Candidates have a Bachelor degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject
- Candidates have at least two years’ professional experience
- Candidates can prove their motivation is development-related and be expected to take on social responsibility and initiate and support processes of change in their personal and professional environment after their training/scholarship
- The last academic degree (usually a Bachelor’s degree) should have been completed no longer than six years previously
- Eligible Regions: Multiple Regions
Available Postgraduate Courses for the Academic Year 2019/2020:
- Economic Sciences/ Business Administration/ Political Economics
- Development Cooperation
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Medicine and Public Health
- Social Sciences, Education and Law
- Media Studies
How to Apply?
We know that applying for a scholarship such as the one offered by DAAD is a complicated process and this is why we have prepared a special guide to help everyone out. You can check out this guide on How to Apply for DAAD Scholarship in Germany.
4 thoughts on “Daad Scholarships – Chance to Study in a German University”
Is this scholarship available for studying M.sc Chemistry in Germany?
I have completed my Mphil in political science but have not passed ilets test.can I eligible for Daad scholarship
Visit this link for more info http://scholarshipfellow.com/apply-daad-scholarship-germany/
I’ve finished M.Sc plant pathology … is it possible for me to get scholarship for doing ph.d in same field