The Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship in Netherlands is master‘s program whose primary objective is to target extremely talents students. It is among the best scholarship programs that offer a scholarship to students hailing outside Europe. It consists of one academic year and there is a possible call for an extension of another year for the two-year master’s program.
Benefits of Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship:
- The scholarship offers full tuition fee and living expenses which amounts to €25,000 for the eligible and selected masters students.
- There is a possible extension for another academic year once the first academic year is completed.
- The Applicants should be holders of non-EEA/EU passport. They also should not be beneficiaries of the Dutch system which offers study loans and grants.
- The Applicants should have impeccable academic achievements with a top 10 class record.
- The applicants should be active in extracurricular activities such as volunteer work, high-level music, and a participant in student commissions, sports or international experience.
- The applicants should have an overall score of 100 in TOEFL. The minimum score for each component should be 22. They can also have an overall of 7 in IELTS or be a native English speaker. If not, the applicants should possess a diploma that qualifies them to attend further studies taught completely in English.
It should be noted that non-EEA/EA regions are the eligible regions for the scholarship.
If you don’t meet the mentioned requirements, you are open to apply for Amsterdam Merit Scholarship (AMS). The program is one the highly selective program that awards candidates who have been accepted for the master’s program provincially and among the selected by the AES, the committee will be awarded the program.
After understanding the outlined selection criteria and requirements you can apply like to apply for the Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship.
The Application Process of Amsterdam Scholarship for international students:
Applicants are required to upload various documents which will be used to determine further their eligibility. They are:
- A motivation letter. The motivation letter should have a maximum of 500 words explaining the reasons for choosing this particular program. It should be detailed, contain relevant information and shows relevance for your future career.
- A recommendation letter. It should be written by your academic supervisor, dean or teacher. It should be a confirmation of your academic achievements as well achieving the 10% class record.
- Extracurricular activities description. Such activities are important and support your selection. They include any voluntary work, Participation in international experience pr student commissions, music or sports.
How to apply for Amsterdam Scholarship?
The AMC UVA applicants who wish to get the Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship can send their CV, recommendation letter and letter of motivation to Ms. N.V. Blankendal via email@example.com.
When to apply:
The Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship offers medical informatics and medicine program for the master’s programs. The application for these two programs should be submitted before mid-January every year.
Selection of the candidates:
The scholarship is only awarded to those AMC UVA students who have qualified and admitted to carrying on with Master’s medical program or the medical informatics program. The selection takes place in January and February for the medical informatics program. The applicants are notified of the final results by mid-April.
For further questions and information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any applicant that has the above-mentioned qualifications can check Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship for more information on selection criteria as well as the general aspect of the Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship.