If you ever dreamed about studying in Azerbaijan, then now is your chance! Not just that, but young students who are living in Azerbaijan and are looking for financial assistance to help them with their studies should be pleased to know that the Azerbaijan State Agricultural University (ADAU) is organizing an International Summer School that is focused on “Innovative development of the agricultural sector: world experience and prospects”.
The aim of the International Summer School is to discuss the current state and come up with solutions for issues in the agricultural sector by gathering students of a bachelor’s degree from both local and foreign universities.
Azerbaijan State Agricultural University (ADAU) Benefits:
Participants of the Summer School will gain information about Azerbaijan with its unlimited natural resources, centuries-old culture, history and ancient people, whose lifestyle presents a unique and harmonious combination of the traditions and ceremonies of different cultures and civilizations.
Well-Meaning Organized Tours
Tours will be organized for the participants to Nizami Ganjavi Mausoleum, Heydar Aliyev Park-Complex, Castle Gates: Museum of Archeology and Ethnography, Victory Arch, Nizami Ganjavi Museum, “Mahsati Ganjavi” Center, Imamzadeh religious complex, Khan Garden, Shah Abbas Mosque, “Europe 2016-European Youth Capital” Park, Ganjachay Park-Boulevard Complex, Goygol, Maralgol, Mirza Shafi Vazeh Park, Khamsa Park and other most remarkable sights of the country, farms of the region.
Representatives of UN and FAO in Azerbaijan, leading experts of the Ministry of Agriculture, Azerbaijan State Agricultural University and Ganja Division of Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences, leading companies will deliver lectures for participants.
No registration fee is required to attend summer school
Free Accommodation and Meals
Accommodation and meals at ADAU Student House (CAMPUS).
Azerbaijan State Agricultural University (ADAU) Criteria:
- Open to undergraduate students;
- The language of the program is English (an intermediate level is required);
- All applicants need to have a valid passport in order to visit Azerbaijan;
- The International Summer School is open to all regions.
How to Apply and Official Deadline
Everyone who wants to apply for the Azerbaijan State Agricultural University (ADAU) school needs to hurry up . In addition, all application forms are available on the OFFICIAL WEBSITE. Now, let’s go over some quick guidelines on what all applicants need to do in order to successfully apply.
- CV (including certificates), a motivation letter, Student ID, and a copy of the passport should be sent to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visa obtaining issues: Students from countries require a visa, without going to embassies, may apply for an electronic visa through “ASAN Visa” system or airport. Participants are responsible to cover own visa costs.
- Participants are responsible to cover their own travel costs. There is an international airport in Ganja city. Or you may book your flight to Baku Heydar Aliyev International Airport. Transport from Baku to Ganja and back will be provided.
- Please refer to the link below for more information about the previous summer school from the official link.
Click here to check the Deadline