It’s time to apply for UK Government Scholarship announced by Chevening Secretariat. Chevening scholarship is open to international students, interested to begin their Master degree in any of the UK university. UK government scholarships are given to students who carry top academic scores and possess demonstrable leadership potential in them. A total of 1800 seats available for Chevening scholarship award category.
Benefits of Chevening Scholarship
- Study any subject in any UK university; master degree
- Fully and partially funded programs
- Apply online without paying any application fee but you may have to pay an application fee to apply to UK universities
- MBA programs scholarship coverage of £18,000 per anum
Requirements for UK Government Chevening Scholarship Awards
You can apply if you’ve completed under graduation degree. Please bear in mind that you have to fulfill English language requirements; prior beginning an online application.
- List of countries eligibile for Chevening Scholarship:
Algeria, Afghanistan, Angola, Anguilla, Albania, Antigua, Barbuda, Australia, Argentina, Armenia, Bahamas, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bennin, Bhutan, Bosnia, Bolivia, Herzegovina, Botswana, Brunei, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Burundi, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Canada, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Cayman Islands, Chad, China, Chile, Colombia, Congo, Comoros, Cook Island, Djibouti, Cuba, Dominica, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Egypt, El Salvador, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Fiji, Falkland Islands, Equatorial Guinea, Gambia, Gabon, Georgia, Grenada, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea-Bissau, Guinea, Guyana, Honduras, Haiti, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iceland, India, Iran, Israel, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kenya, Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Kosovo, Lebanon, Libya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Macedonia, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mauritania, Mexico, Mongolia, Micronesia, Moldova, Montserrat, Morocco, Montenegro, Mozambique, Nepal, Burma Namibia, Nauru, New Zealand, Nigeria, Nicaragua, Panama, Palestinian Territories, Palau, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Paraguay, Philippines, Republic of Congo, Pitcairn Island, Russia, Saint Helena, Rwanda,Samoa, Senegal, Sao Tome and Principe, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Seychelles, Singapore, Somalia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Southern Sudan, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Sriname, St Helena, St Kitts & Nevis, St Lucia, St Lucia, St Vincent & Grenadines, Swaziland, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, South Caucasus, Tajikistan, Thailand, Tanzania, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Tonga, Turkey, Turks and Caicos, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Ukraine, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Venezuela, Zambia and Yemen.
- You have to go back to your country once the tenure of your UK scholarship is completed.
- The candidate is required to provide degree and transcripts of four-year under graduation degree.
- Applicant must have at least two years of work experience to be eligible to apply for UK scholarship.
- Before July 2018, a candidate must obtain the unconditional admission notice from any of the UK universities.
- You can apply for as many as three universities in the UK at the same time.
- Applicant must fulfill English language requirements before July 12, 2018, as listed below:
-IELTS: 5.5 bands in every module
-Pearson PTE Academic: 42 in every module
-TOEFL iBT: Listening 17, Reading 18, Speaking 20, Writing 17
-Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE): 162 in every module
-Trinity ISE 2 (B2): Listening 2, Reading 15, Speaking 8, Writing 14
Chevening Scholarship Online Application Process
Please watch our Chevening Scholarship Online Application Process VIDEO
- Before you begin your application, bear in mind that you need to research well for your desired universities in UK and courses.
- You are required to insert three UK universities names along with courses in the online application system of Chevening scholarship. Postgrad site may help you to find degree programs offered by all UK universities.
- Online application for Chevening scholarship can be accessed by visiting Chevening organization website.
- Select your country name and hit the search button on the website link shown above.
- After selecting your country, scroll down on next page until you see an option; “Resume Application”.
- Click on Resume Application button and next thing you need to do is to create your account.
- There will be an online screening questionnaire before beginning an online application, so answer the questions correctly.
- If your answers meet their criteria then you will be asked to begin the application in next stage
- Now online application is started, you have to insert all your credentials
- Don’t forget to add three desired UK universities names and degree programs which you wish to study
- Complete all fields and submit your application
14 thoughts on “Chevening Scholarship Online Application Process with Video”
I’m a Liberian student who seeks a scholarship program.
How we will come to know which program is fully funded by chevening scholarship awards?
Tution fees and monthly stipend coverage ?
Including medical insurance and travel fare?
Please provide the information.
Will chevening accept statement of result in place of Degree certificate because it’s not yet provided by my university?
Can we apply now for chevening scholarship in january 2018 even without IELTS..but it will be done before july 2018.
hello sir, i am shahzadi and did BS hons in zoology ,i am searching lots of scholarships but i do not have ILETS score , the another problem which hinder me is my 2 years old baby, i cant leave him away, so is there any scholarship which cover family as well.please i need guidance in this regard
I’m a Master student in the English Language and I’m from Algeria.I will graduate this year from Mascara University and I want to get PhD in Great Britain in the field of English.I want to know whether it is possible for me to finish my studies there or not?
it’s verry good so i like these countrys so much
im somali iwas living in somalia which important edication in turkey
My Name Is Bilyaminu Abubakar I Want Study In Thant Country Because I Want To Creating Something Wold Using It
Im doing bs psychology …but its too dificult for me to pay here may in nxt years i had t0 leave by studies due to finacial prblms …i ve done fsc pre medical with 85% marks ….s0 plz give me the chance so my rest of studis countue in yours university
Im doing bs psychology …but its too dificult for me to pay here may in nxt years i had t0 leave by studies due to finacial prblms …i ve done fsc pre medical with 85% marks ….s0 plz give me the chance so my rest of studis countue in yours university.
Im doing bs psychology …but its too dificult for me to pay here may in nxt years i had t0 leave by studies due to finacial prblms …i ve done fsc pre medical with 85% marks ….s0 plz give me the chance so my rest of studis countue in yours university. I.m applying 1st time here
The applications for the course I am interested in, for 2020/21, open only in Oct’19. So I wouldn’t get the selection results until much later. And it seems I can’t apply for Chevening until I have an admission offer. I am now confused whether I should apply for Chevening Scholarship in August’19 or August’20?
help me to get scholarship please