The College of Charleston is an amazing hub for like-minded people who strive to be the best. The college has a long history being founded back in 1770 and it is located in the historic city of Charleston in South Carolina.
If you are an outstanding student who wants to study in the USA, then you should be pleased to find out that the College of Charleston is offering scholarship positions that are amount up to $20,000 per year. Nonetheless, let’s go ahead and check out what are the benefits of being accepted into this scholarship program.
Scholarships for International Students at College of Charleston in 2020/2021: Benefits
The scholarship program offers three positions. The first one is for the International Ambassador Scholarship that is worth $10,000 per year.
The second one is for the Eurasia International Ambassador Scholarship and it is worth $20,000 per year. Lastly, the College of Charleston also offers Sister-State Scholarships that reduce tuition.
Available Scholarship Positions for International Students
- International Ambassador Scholarship:
- The International Ambassador Scholarship is awarded to international students who are committed to attending the College of Charleston.
- Eurasia International Ambassador Scholarship:
- The Eurasia International Ambassador Scholarship is awarded to international students who are citizens of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan.
- Sister-State Scholarships
- The College of Charleston offers resident (in-state) tuition to students participating in the International Sister- State agreement program. The in-state tuition offer for eligible students is applicable to all of their Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs. Citizens of the following are eligible for resident (in-state) tuition for the current academic year: Rheinland Pfalz, Germany; Thüringen, Germany; Brandenburg, Germany; Queensland, Australia; Taiwan.
Official Letter, Criteria and Deadline
All students who are interested in this scholarship program are advised to CLICK HERE and access the official website of the scholarship program. This is where they can find additional information about the criteria they need to meet in order to be eligible. The deadline is March 1, 2020.