Canada is one of the most powerful nations in the world and one of the reasons behind this is the fact that the Canadian school system knows how to attract outstanding students. The perfect example of this is the Humber International Entrance Scholarships in Canada. The scholarships are awarded to international students who are applying to the Humber College located in Canada in order to get their Bachelor’s degree.
The Bachelor’s degree scholarships offered by Humber have been created especially for students that have high school/secondary school studies and are non-transfer students (didn’t attend any other college or program offered by the Humber program). With that said, let’s go ahead and check out what are the benefits and criteria for the Humber scholarships in Canada.
Humber Scholarships for International Students in Canada: Benefits
- Seven scholarships worth $5,000 – Available in September 2019;
- Two scholarships worth $3,000 – Available in September 2019;
- Three scholarships $5,000 – Available in January 2020;
- One scholarship worth $3,000 – Available in January 2020.
All the scholarships are renewable but the students who benefit from them will need to maintain a minimum average of 75% in order to be able to renew them. In addition, international students who want to access the biggest scholarships will need to have a near-perfect GPA.
Humber Scholarships for International Students in Canada: Criteria
- Eligible Nationalities: International students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Applications will be considered based on academics, community involvement, referee/reference letters and statement of interest.
- Characteristics of respect, support, and cross-cultural communication within the Humber community.
- Location: Canada.
Official Letter and Deadline
The deadlines for the Humber Scholarships for International Students in Canada are 27 September 2019 and January 2020. In addition, we are advising all interested students to access the official website where they can fill in the online application form.