The International Sustainability School has been created around a 10-days experience that is designed to provide students with an environment where they are encouraged to see, feel and learn more about sustainability. The program was first launched back in 2014 and since then, hundreds of people from more than 26 countries have experienced the amazing 10-days journey. The program focuses on making it possible for students to get insights from experts through lectures, living the village life and visiting Nepal’s breathtaking Himalaya. This is both a physical and mental experience.
Hands-On Institute is a special kind of travel organization that focuses on education by providing groups with all the facilities that they need in order to embark on incredible study trips. The entire idea behind the Hands-On Institute is to make study trips more fun, meaningful and engaging for students. This is why the Hands-Institute places students in cautiously selected communities and natural environment assets.
International Sustainability School 2019 in Nepal Benefits:
- Build a global network of like-minded peers.
- Immerse and understand issues related to sustainability
- Get inspired by real-life changemakers
- Trek in the Himalayas, challenge your limits while enjoying breathtaking views
- Like like the locals with the mountain community members
- Visit Nepal’s world famous UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- All local transportation services including airport pickup and drop, excursions and field trips during the course.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and lodging during the full course duration.
- UNESCO World Heritage Site visits and entrance fees.
- Documents and all course material, Certificate of Participation and token.
International Sustainability School 2019 in Nepal Eligibility:
This is an “Open for All” program which means that students from all regions all over the world can apply. In addition, the program doesn’t have any strict criteria of age or education. Everyone who is interested in sustainability is welcomed.
How to Apply?
The deadline for the International Sustainability School 2019 in Nepal is 31 May 2019. The program starts on 28 July and it ends on 6 August. There is a program fee of $800 and everyone who is interested in applying needs to fill in the online form HERE.
As previously mentioned, the deadline is 31 May 2019 and everyone who is interested in the scholarship is highly advised to search for more information by clicking HERE.