Deadline to apply for Post Graduation Fellowship in Australia under John Allwright Fellowship is 31st July. The list of Eligible countries list and programs for this scholarship is listed on the official website.
John Allwright Fellowship Benefits or Stipend
- No tuition Fee for John Allwright Scholars
- Will be provided with Return Economy class airfare to John Allwright Fellowship Winners
- One-off settlement payment of AUD 5,000
- Living Expenses to John Allwright Fellowship winners are AUD 30,000 per year
- Free intro classes before about living in Australia before initiating degree session
- Free Overseas Student’s Health insurance Cover
- Free internship placements to John Allwright Awardees
Eligibility for John Allwright Fellowship
- at the time of applying, hold qualifications that would be assessed to be equivalent to at least an Australian bachelor’s degree in a discipline that is relevant to the proposed area of postgraduation education course.
- Scientific approach capabilities
- be jointly supported in the application by the Australian and partner country Project Leaders;
- obtain approval from the employing institution who must agree to the absence of the candidate should he/she receive a scholarship for the period involved in obtaining the postgraduate qualification; and
- demonstrate that he/she is employed on a permanent rather than short-term contract basis.
Application Process for John Allwright Fellowship Australian Awards
- Deadline for application of John Allwright scholarship is before 31st July