Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship 2020-2021 is now open in all RTP partner Australian Universities to recruit international students to study on fully funded RTP Scholarships in Australia.
The Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship is aimed to accepted international students for research-based master and doctoral degree programs.
Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship Coverage
The Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship by the Australian Government is a fully-funded scholarship which covers the tuition fee of the students, their monthly allowance disbursements and other benefits as listed below:
- Complete funding for tuition fee
- Monthly allowance for their students (Stipend)
- Allowance fee disbursement for degree cost and ancillary expenditures
Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship Application Procedure:
The international students interested to apply for the Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship are requested submit their applications directly to the Australian Universities partnering with RTP authority.
The candidates have to follow the admission criteria and eligibility requirement of the specific degree program offered by that particular University and then after the evaluation, the University is authorized by the Research Training Program (RTP) to issue the admission letter and scholarship award letter to the successful candidates.
Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship Application Document Requirement
The document required for the application of the Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship varies depending upon the course taken by the student.
The candidates are advised to check the University websites for program-specific document requirements, but generally, the list of the following document for submission of RTP Scholarship application will be essential:
- The Academic degree and transcript result card copies and a passport information page
- Research proposal, study plan with motivation letter or letter of intent and a student resume for scholarship
- IELTS or TOEFL or other language requirement result cards as specified on University website
- GAT, GRE, GMAT or any other requirement (If any), as specified on University website
The list of Universities offering Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship in Australia:
- Murdoch University
- Deakin University
- Australian Catholic University
- Charles Sturt University
- Central Queensland University
- University of Canberra
- Edith Cowan University
- Griffith University
- James Cook University
- La Trobe University
- Monash University
- Charles Darwin University
- Southern Cross University
- Curtin University of Technology
- Macquarie University
- The University of Queensland
- Queensland University of Technology
- Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
- University of Southern Queensland
- Swinburne University of Technology
- The Australian National University
- The University of Adelaide
- The Flinders University of South Australia
- The University of New England
- The University of Sydney
- The University of Western Australia
- Federation University Australia
- University of Newcastle
- University of New South Wales
- University of South Australia
- University of Tasmania
- The University of Melbourne
- University of Wollongong
- University of the Sunshine Coast
- University of Technology, Sydney
- University of Western Sydney
- The University of Notre Dame Australia
- Victoria University
- Batchelor Institute of Indigenous Tertiary Education
- Bond University
- Torrens University of Australia
- MCD University of Divinity
Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship Application Deadline
The deadline for the Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship is different for each Australian University because the admission deadlines of these Universities vary from each other.
But generally, the deadline of the Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship for all of the partnering Australian Universities will be in the month of September 2020.
The candidates may expect Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship result announcement before December 1, 2020, and the classes will commence from June 30, 2021.