If you want to start studying in the UK, then we have some great news to share with you. The Rhodes Scholarship at the renowned Oxford University for International Students is now offering postgraduate awards to exceptional international students. The Oxford University for International Students is offering a class of 95 scholarships that are selected each year. This is your chance to start a new academic year in the UK because the deadline for the Rhodes Scholarships is scheduled between July and October. The courses will start on September 2020 and therefore, it’s better to hurry up.
Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University for International Students 2020 Benefits:
- The scholarships cover all Oxford University (and College) fees;
- An annual stipend of £15,141 (£1,260 per month);
- The scholarships cover two economy class flights to and from the UK (at the beginning and end of the academic year);
- All successful applicants will receive a settling in allowance on arrival of £225;
- Access to the UK’s National Health Service for the duration of a Scholar’s tenure;
- After being successful selected, the application fee for the University of Oxford will be reimbursed.
Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University for International Students 2020 Criteria:
- Citizenship & residency: Each applicant must fulfill the citizenship and residency requirements of the Rhodes constituency for which they are applying. Please check the detailed information carefully via the country links.
- Age: Age limits vary between constituencies and range from a minimum age limit of 18 to a maximum of 28 by 1 October of the year following selection. In most constituencies, the age limit is 24 or 25. Please check carefully the specific age requirements for your constituency before applying. Successful candidates will arrive in Oxford the October following the selection process. The Scholarship may not normally be deferred.
- Education: All applicants must have achieved academic standing sufficiently advanced to assure completion of a bachelor’s degree by the October following election. Academic standing must be sufficiently high to ensure admission to the University of Oxford, which has very competitive entry requirements, and to give confidence that Rhodes Scholars will perform to a high academic standard in Oxford. Individual constituencies may specify a 1st or equivalent. Some constituencies require an undergraduate degree to have been taken within the constituency of application.
Students from Australia, Bermuda, Canada, China, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Jamaica & the Commonwealth Caribbean, Kenya, Malaysia, New Zealand, Pakistan, Southern Africa (including South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Namibia and Swaziland), Syria, Jordan, Lebanon and Palestine (SJLP), United Arab Emirates, United States, West Africa, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Official Website and Application Instruction
We are advising all international students who are interested in these scholarships to access the OFFICIAL WEBSITE and find more information. In addition, all international students will find additional information about how to apply by CLICKING HERE.