The only Singapore’s Singa scholarship 2018 which offer programs to the overseas students. Apply for Doctoral Degree programs under Science and Engineering niches if you have already completed your Bachelor or Master degree. Students who already completed Masters/MS can also apply for PhD programmes in Singapore under SINGA Graduate Scholarship 2018 program which is sponsored by [NTU] Nanyang Technological University, [A*Star] agency for science, technology and research, [SUTD] Singapore university of technology and design and [NUS] National University of Singapore.
SINGA Scholarship 2018 – Singapore Scholarships Process
International students willing to apply for Singapore Singa Scholarship 2018 Grants will be given following listed benefits:
- Singa scholarship 2018 offers Tuition fee exemption to its winning applicants
- Monthly Stipend of [Singapore Dollar] S$2000 will be provided to Singa Award Winners
- Singa Graduate scholarship program allocates S$1000 one-time settlement funds to winner
- One-way and one-time Travel Grant of S$1500 to Singa Awards Winner candidates
- Applications to accompany spouse will be granted by Singa Scholarship Winners
- No Application Fee for Singa Award Application and No need to send hard copies. Only Online Singa Scholarship application required. Link available in how to apply section.
Who can apply for SINGA Graduate Scholarship 2018?
Eligibility terms for Singa Scholarship 2018 are not that narrow and it provides opportunities to all students who passed bachelor level or MS program to get enrolled directly into a Ph.D. degree program offered by SINGA graduate scholarship council partner Universities. Singa Scholarships are also open to Master degree holding students to apply as well. Following the list of Eligibility criteria must be fulfilled in order to proceed with SINGA Scholarship 2018 online application:
- Supervisor Required before Applying for SINGA Graduate Scholarship?
No, an acceptance letter to apply for SINGA scholarship. Although, Singa Scholarship council encourages international students to learn about professors research area; from Singapore’s Singa Award partner universities to chose their field and in online application form of SINGA scholarship, candidates may wish for their desired professor in any Singaporean university
- SINGA Award application does not require TOEFL or IELTS or GRE.
- Prior to applying for Ph.D. Degree at Singa Partner Universities applicants must have Bachelor Degree certifications and transcripts available.
- No Age limits to apply for SINGA International Graduate Scholarship
- Singa Scholarship 2018 online application requires two of your previous university professors to write recommendations for you.
Online application for Singa Scholarship 2018
- Documents Required for Singa graduate Scholarship online application:
–Transcripts and Certifications of Bachelor Degrees
–Certifications and Transcripts of MS Degrees (Optional)
–Two Recommendation letters (Online Process Explained at the end of this Article)
–Singa Does not require IELTS/GRE/TOEFL
- Online application link to apply for SINGA Award Scholarship
- Do Not Send hard copies to Singa Scholarship Awards Council Office. Only Online applications are allowed.
- While initiating your online application at Singa Online Portal kindly select: “Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)” as application status to begin the procedure.
Degree Programs Offered by Singa Scholarships and Recommendation letter Procedure
- Only Science and Engineering Ph.D. programs are sponsored by SINGA Award Council
- Recommendation Letter Procedure for SINGA Scholarship:
You have to mention names and email addresses of two of your previous university professors in online application system of SINGA Scholarship and then SINGA will send emails to your professors to complete an online recommendation form. So, you must ask your professors to check emails and fill SINGA Scholarship recommendation form
SINGA Scholarship Partner Universities Names:
- Nanyang Technological University NTU
- [A*Star] Agency for science, technology, and research
- Singapore University of technology and design [SUTD]
- [NUS] the National University of Singapore.
- Submit online application for SINGA Scholarship
- No need to submit hard copies of documents because only online application is required
- There is no application fee for Singapore scholarship
- There is no age limit to apply for SINGA scholars program
- If you don’t have passport then use your national identity card to apply for Singapore scholarship program
- Your spouse can also live with you in Singapore
- Submit your application for SINGA awards before January 1st
For Procedure Video: Please go to youtube and paste this text in Youtube Search:
“Singapore Scholarships Application Process – Free Education for all scholarshipfellow”