Foreign experts like professors, lecturers, assistant professors, researchers or doctoral candidates are invited for three to twelve month research based visit to Taiwan under Taiwan (MOFA) which is ministry of foreign affairs Taiwan.
Benefits of Taiwan Fellowships by MOFA Taiwan
Scholars who are selected for Taiwan fellowships program will be entitled to receive following benefits:
- NT$60,000 [US$2000 Aprox.] per month stipend grant for Professors, associate professors, research fellows or associate research fellows
- NT$50,000 [US$1530 Aprox.] will be paid to Assistant professors, assistant research fellows or doctoral candidates by Taiwan MOFA as monthly stipend
- One time Round economy class ticket provided by MOFA Taiwan
- NT$1 Million [US$30,500 Aprox.] Coverage for Accidental insurance by Taiwan Mofa for all candidates
- Taiwan Mofa fellowships are designed for three to twelve months duration only
Research Directions available for Taiwan Fellowship Candidates
Following listed field candidates are encouraged to apply for highly paid Taiwan Fellowship sponsored by Mofa Taiwan.
- All subject directions which fall in category of Humanities and Social Sciences relating China mainland, aspects of sinology, cross taiwan strait relations etc
- All applicants must be from countries other than China, Taiwan, hongkong and must abide by the rules in Taiwan when they join their program.
- Once your application for Taiwan fellowship is received online then after screening process you will be contacted if you are selected and then the dates to join will be informed to you in email or by call. You have to join before the date stated by Taiwan Fellowship council otherwise it expire.
How To Apply for Taiwan Fellowships?
- Required documents before you submit an online application for Taiwan Fellowship scheme:
–Resume detailing your research background and future goals in Taiwan
–Study or Research proposal program entailing your research goals in Taiwan
–Three Letter to recommendations from two professors of your current university
- When your documents are ready then apply online and fill in your details in Taiwan Fellowship online application website
- Deadline for submitting applications for Taiwan fellowship program is 15th July
Contact this person in case if you have any quires regarding Taiwan fellowship application procedures or have any other relevant concerns:
Taiwan Fellowship Support Person: Aurora Lee
Phn: +886223619132 Extension 317
3 thoughts on “Taiwan Fellowships for International Professors, Assistant Professors Doctoral Researchers”
for applying in doctoral candidates its necessary that one can must be already inrolled in Pakistani universities?
Greetings sir. I am from Computer Science and Computer Applications department working as an Assistant Professor at India in Private University. I would like to apply this scholarship to do Post Doc/ Visiting Fellowship/ there. Please tell me Am I eligible to apply this. I have submitted my PhD. Thesis and waiting for Viva only. Kindly direct me towards this. Thanks in advance