Transform Together Scholarships are exclusively for international and European Union students (non-UK) that are interested in starting a full-time taught course in 2019/2020. All postgraduate courses benefit from a half fee waiver (50% discount) and for each year of an undergraduate degree. Sheffield Hallam University is now offering scholarships to students who can demonstrate excellent academic achievement and who are interested in studying in the UK.
All applicants will need to describe what makes them special and stand out of the crowd as an ambassador for Sheffield Hallam University during and after their studies are finished. The closing date for application is 31 May 2019 and we are advising everyone who is interested in this scholarship to hurry up and visit the online prospectus.
Transform Together Scholarships at Sheffield Hallam University Benefits:
- A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
- For postgraduate courses which are two years or more in length, the 50% discount will only be applied to the first year’s fees (see the frequently asked questions for more information).
Transform Together Scholarships at Sheffield Hallam University Eligibility Criteria:
- Be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee-paying student
- (postgraduate only) – Have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honors degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
- (undergraduate only) – Have achieved the English and academic entry requirements for the course. If you are awarded an undergraduate scholarship, you must successfully complete each year of study to continue to receive the fee waiver.
- Have accepted an offer for a full-time taught the undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Be fully self-funding your studies. Please see our frequently asked questions if you are unsure if this applies to you.
- Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example, field trips
- Not have already started the course for which you are applying for a scholarship. See our frequently asked questions for more details.
Transform Together Scholarships at Sheffield Hallam University – Who Shouldn’t Apply?
- Are receiving full or partial funding for your studies from a sponsor or other scholarship provider
- Are applying to study a Sheffield Hallam course at a partner institution outside the UK, or have an offer for our Graduate Certificate International Pre-Masters in Business and English OR International Foundation Programme in Art, Design, and Media OR Business, Law and Social Sciences, OR Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths. You can apply for a scholarship for the course that you will progress onto following successful completion of the preparation programme.
Transform Together Scholarships at Sheffield Hallam University – How to Apply?
Everyone who wants to get accepted into the Sheffield Hallam University Scholarship needs to follow the next steps in order to apply for September 2019.
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit the online prospectus.
- Make sure to meet the eligibility criteria.
- When you have accepted an offer to study on a course here, apply for a scholarship online using the link below by the closing date of 31 May 2019
- Scholarship Application Form
- Send your academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 May 2019
- You will be notified if you have been successful within one month of the deadline. All decisions are at the University’s discretion and are final.
If you feel like you need more information, then we advise you to access the official Sheffield Hallam Scholarship website by clicking here.