The University of Nottingham, which is one of the top universities in the UK that offers high-quality education, has since 2001 anchored international scholarship programs. This is a postgraduate masters course in the area of developing solutions. This program is especially for those who want gain international experience and knowledge with the intention of returning to develop their home country.
There are 105 scholarships offered by the University of Nottingham for the 2018 entry. 30 accepted applicants will get a full scholarship and 75 accepted applicant will get 50% scholarship.
Benefits of University of Nottingham Scholarship:
As an international student, you get the opportunity to earn a degree in your field of choice from an accredited university, listed among the top performing universities with a high rating. The University of Nottingham offers contemporary learning style and state of the art facilities. Plus you get awarded a scholarship to study.
Eligibility for Nottingham Scholarship:
To be eligible for the University of Nottingham scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- You are a citizen of and or permanently reside in Africa, India, Pakistan and or one of the countries among the commonwealth scheme
- You are categorized as an abroad student for tuition fee purpose
- You have no prior education from abroad
- You are not alumni from the University of Nottingham or currently studying at the university.
- You have being accepted and offered admission to start a full-time master’s program ( excluding MRes) at the University of Nottingham for the September 2018 in an area of study within the listed faculty below ( click each faculty to see where your school/ department is located )
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Science
- Faculty of science
- Faculty of Social science
- High consideration is given to students who have never studied abroad
- UK students are not qualified for apply
Documents required for Nottingham University Scholarship
To be eligible for this scholarship you should have the following documents:
- Valid travel document or International passport
- Copies of all the pages of your travel document or international passport
- Proof that you’ve never studied abroad
- Copy of your degree
- Full details of your resident address in your home country
- Proof of how long you have been living in the country
How to apply for Nottingham University Scholarship?
- Please check all the eligibility criteria necessary to take admission in the University of Nottingham first.
- Apply for admission into your desired degree program in the University of Nottingham and wait for their admission offer letter.
- If you receive an email or a phone call from the University of Nottingham regarding admission offer then you are all set to apply for the University of Nottingham scholarship.
- Now, check if your country is eligible for Nottingham university scholarship and then apply online at Nottingham university website.
An application for Master program at the University of Nottingham is online. To proceed with your online application, click the “apply online for University of Nottingham scholarship”. You will be referred to another page where you can fill out the necessary information.
Before you apply for this scholarship, ensure you’re being offered admission into the University of Nottingham.