The University of Melbourne
The University of Melbourne is regarded as one of the prestigious Universities in Australia. You can apply for a Fully Funded Graduate Research Scholarship Programme at the University of Melbourne. If you want to study freely in Australia it’s a really good opportunity.
There are nearly 600 scholarships available in All-Academic Disciplines for Masters/MPhil and Doctorate scholarships Australia Degree in all the fields and Major. This Australian University is providing the scholarship to all International as well as National students.
The University of Melbourne is the second oldest University in the country and was founded in 1853. It has got nearly 45,000 students and 6,500 staff. It has also got 280,000 alumni present all over the world.
Graduate Research Scholarships University of Melbourne Coverage
- Country: Melbourne, Australia
- Number of Scholarships: 600 Scholarships
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil Doctoral (Ph.D.)
- Study Fields: All Fields & Majors
University of Melbourne Financial Coverage (Aid) Coverage:
- Offsetting full tuition fees for two years for the students taking the Masters Programme and four years for a doctoral program.
- Living Allowance costing $30,600 will be given for two years for the students taking the Masters Programme and four years for a doctoral program.
- It may also happen that the living allowance will be calculated annually. It will include sick maternity, parenting leave and limited paid.
- Students get a relocation grant of $2000 if moving from states or territories other than Victoria in Australia. If someone is moving out of the country they get $3000.
- OSHC or Overseas Student Health Cover Single Membership are given to International Students who need a student visa to get an education in Australia.
University of Melbourne Eligibility Criteria:
- The student should either be involved in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne or meet the entry requirements for a graduate research degree at the University.
- Visit Graduate Research Scholarships Terms & Conditions to get more information regarding it.
- Both the National as well as the International students are eligible.
How to apply for the Scholarship at the University of Melbourne?
Let us assume that you are a newbie and you have applied for the graduate research program before its ending date. You will be taken into consideration for the Scholarship automatically. After seven days of your submission of the application, you will get a notification that your scholarship application is added to the record.
If you are accepted for the graduate research program and need the scholarship then just submit an online application form by 31 October. After seven days of your submission of the application, you will get a notification that your scholarship application is added to the record.
If you are presently involved in a graduate research program and are seeking a scholarship then submit an online application form by 31 October. After seven days of your submission of the application, you will get a notification that your scholarship application is added to the record.
How to apply :
Please check the OFFICIAL WEBSITE for further details about Deadline, submission of supporting documents and other application instructions.