The University of Westminster has started to entertain the September 2019 Scholarship Applications for Undergraduate and postgraduate international students.
Westminister University was established 180 years ago and was the UK’s first polytechnic institution. It mainly focused to educate the people in London. Today the University of Westminister is helping millions of students of different background from around the world to know their full potentials. If you are reading this then you surely are one of a good student from the developing country and is having a full-time undergraduate degree at the University. The scholarship which is given by the University is renewed every year according to the academic performance of the student.
With the University of Westminister, you will be able to access a variety of tools, equipment as well as resources. You will also get good and dedicated support for your career to enhance the chances of your employment. It will also empower you with skills to make a good network with employers as well as prepares you for the everyday changing graduate job market.
University of Westminster Scholarship Coverage
The benefits of the scholarships at University of Westminister vary but here are the few highlights on the coverage of most of their scholarships for international students:
- Award for full tuition fee
- Living expenses
- Flights from and to London
University of Westminster Scholarship Eligibility
You can only get the scholarship if you are an international student from a country which is developing as well as you are having a full-time undergraduate degree at the University. Your scholarship will be renewed every year according to your academic performance.
The word ‘developing’ as discussed earlier includes middle-income countries. Below is the list of ‘developed’ countries. If you cannot find your country here then you are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
USA, United Kingdom, Vatican City, San Mario, Switzerland, Singapore, Spain, Slovakia, Sweden, Russia, Norway, New Zealand, Portugal, Romania, Poland, Latvia, Netherland, Malta, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Japan, Italy, Gibraltar, Greece, Israel, Iceland, Hungary, Ireland, Cyprus, Germany, Czech Republic, France, Estonia, Denmark, Finland, Andorra, Croatia, Canada, Australia, Belgium, Austria, Bulgaria
University of Westminster Scholarship Application Process:
- The first step is to check the scholarship section of the University of Westminister Website
- Select ‘international student’ from the filter and run the search
- You will find the list of the scholarship programs currently open in University of Westminister
- You should have a typed university of a Westminister scholarship application.
- You need to fill all the section of the application form. Incomplete ones will be directly rejected.
- Provide all kind of necessary documentation. The list of all the important documents is listed on the application form. Incomplete ones will lead to rejections. The documents include academic certificates or degrees with transcripts, personal statement, resume, motivation letter, study plan, recommendation letters and research proposals depending upon the type of the academic program you wish to apply for.
- Do not provide extra documents or unnecessary ones. Provide the photocopy of each one because we are not going to return those.
- You are eligible for only one category of scholarship offered by the University of Webminister.
- Take time while you make your application. Never forget that you are competing with some of the top class students all over the world. Thus, it’s advised to submit a professional and convincing application.
- Maintain the word limit for every section. Do not exceed it. They want a brief answer from you for a reason.
- There should be no spelling and grammatical errors in your application form.
- Don’t forget to make a complete copy of your Scholarship Application at the University of Westminister that you are about to send.