Fully funded CSC scholarship at Wuhan University for MS and Ph.D. students got opened for the upcoming session. Prepare your documentation for the CSC scholarship application in Wuhan university now.
Wuhan University CSC Scholarship online application process
You need to read and follow a few steps before you can launch an online application for CSC scholarship on the Wuhan University website. Details regarding the benefits and scope of CSC scholarship in Wuhan university is listed below:
CSC Scholarship Wuhan University Coverage and Benefits
- Wuhan university provides Approximately RMB 3000 to MS students and RMB 3500 stipend to Doctoral students under CSC scholarship
- CSC Winners will receive free accommodation in Wuhan university dormitory
- No need to pay for any expenses relating to your tuition fee or your accommodation purpose
- Free health insurance will be issued by Wuhan University CSC scholarship winners
- Here you can locate the list of all degree programs taught in Wuhan university under CSC scholarship to master and Ph.D. level students
Read more on CSC Scholarships
- Which Chinese government scholarships are currently open?
- Where is the list of Chinese Universities offering CSC Scholarship?
- Where can I find the Chinese Universities without application fee for CSC Scholarship?
- Can you apply for the CSC Scholarship in more than one University?
- How to book an appointment for Chinese Student VISA?
- Sample of Email to send to professors for an acceptance letter
- Research proposal for CSC Scholarship samples
- Shopping List for Students and Foreign Travellers
Eligibility and Documents needed for Wuhan University CSC Scholarship application
- Get your last degree’s and transcript photocopies attested by any notary service in your country
- Compose a detailed and impressive study plan or research proposal (800 words) to study at Wuhan University.
- (Not Necessary) – Try to get in touch with professors at Wuhan university so to obtain the letter of acceptance. (Optional) A sample of the acceptance letter and how to write an email to professors at Wuhan university?
List of degree programs and contact information of professors at Wuhan University.
- Recommendation letters (quantity 02) in original format; from two professors of your previous department of the school, university, laboratory or institute, and a passport copy
- Applicants must prepare their medical examination and ask any doctor to fill and sign on this Foreigner Physical Examination Form for CSC
- Wuhan university application process does not require IELTS or TOEFL so you can submit an alternate which is called as English Proficiency Certificate which you can get from your previously attended university.
- Age constraint for MS level is 35 years and 40 years for Ph.D. at the time of your application for admission to Wuhan University
- Fill CSC scholarship online application at their official website and chose Wuhan University and fill its agency number and obtain CSC scholarship application pdf copy to submit online in Wuhan university application system
- Agency Number of Wuhan University for CSC Scholarship is 10486
- Next thing you need to do is to fill an online application at Wuhan university website online
- Now fill the form at Wuhan university online application system, attach documents and CSC application form and post your documents (2 sets) to university address as below:
Address: Admission office of School of International Education, Wuhan University, Hubei Province, P.R.China
Wuhan University Phone: +86-27-68753912
Wuhan University Fax Number: +86-27-87863154
Wuhan University Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (and) email@example.com
- Applications for CSC scholarship in Wuhan university begins from February 20th – March 31st
- Official notice of CSC scholarship by Wuhan university international admission office can be found here.
Before you start your next academic journey in China, a quick read on the article about the student guide to study in China is highly recommended.